New chapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New chapter

Now that we have a new manager in place, hopefully we can begin a new chapter that may lead us to some stability and success. JFH has all the tools required for a good team, however he needs to win players over and get them play for the badge and him as well. Liked his taught that he will not hesitate to give a youngster a chance. I am very curious to see how he will deal with some of the R's out on loan, (Harriman springs to mind). Will he called them back to have a look for himself? I think in the long term, JFH will be a success. However, we will need to be patient with him, as long as we are playing good football and get very close in all games. Hope our defence will continue to show recent signs of improvement, and he will get our forwards back on track! One point I would like to point out is that NW did not make big use of the new players that arrived during the summer. However, with the exception of CA, the goals were coming from the new players. JET with five and Cherry with four! And they were dropped!

Good post mate. I want to see Harriman given a chance and Petrasso to continue getting games. Both could develop into big players for us.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2