Next two games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next two games

Time to play catch up and throw ourselves back into the mix. Massive games against Burnley and Brighton.

We got the players and if we keep charlie fit we can score. Would love Hasselbank to make a statement, not rock the boat massively with changes and go and get 6 points.

6 points and 5th and 6 th place become more achievable.

Also pray he keeps sandro and faurlin as a partnership.

If Charlie is not fit, Jet has to play. He is one of the surprises from the players bought in, in the summer. For someone who was supposed to b so lazy. Never stop running and has banged a couple of goals too.

Comment

Was surprised to see we are only 3 points off the play offs.

Dont think our season is going to revolve around these two games. Would take 3 points right now.

Comment

CR has really left us in a bad position, should've been let go a few matches before. I will not dudge JFH based on the next few games, it would be tough to win no matter who the manager is. I hope JFH can use these few games to learn about our players and sqaud, once he get's going he'll surprise the world!

Comment

4 points I would take but 6 would be blinding, I was thinking saturday Brighton are having a wobble but they done well to come back and win
          Last edited by Harryboy; 07-12-2015, 12:17 PM.
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
            4 points I would take but 6 would be blinding, I was thinking saturday Brighton are having a wobble but they done well to come back and win
            We've already won the last two games but if we can win the next two, wow... what a turn around.

I'll snap your hands off now to take away 4 points from the next two, not easy as it looks.

Comment

I'd take 3 points to be honest. I can't see us beating both.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

With Bristol City coming up too I'd be looking at 7 from 9, I don't care that some people on here are talking about survival or consolidation in the Championship. Our squad was more than capable of a guaranteed play off spot if not automatic promotion, had it been managed properly and 7 from 9 puts that back on track, good luck Jimmy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  I'd take 3 points to be honest. I can't see us beating both.
                  we have to be positive and go for it. i hope JFH picks charlie and jet
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

4 points. Draw Burnley then beat Brighton.

Comment

Reckon we will get 3. Turned over by Burnley but think we will do Brighton.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

we have to be positive and go for it. i hope JFH picks charlie and jet
                        I hope we do, I just can't for the life of me see us beating Burnley.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Would love 6, might get 4 but expect 2 (0-0 and 0-0)
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            I hope we do, I just can't for the life of me see us beating Burnley.
                            We always seem to struggle again them
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt Bakholt View Post
                              With Bristol City coming up too I'd be looking at 7 from 9, I don't care that some people on here are talking about survival or consolidation in the Championship. Our squad was more than capable of a guaranteed play off spot if not automatic promotion, had it been managed properly and 7 from 9 puts that back on track, good luck Jimmy!!!
                              I don't think anyone would disagree with this, but I do think you have to take into account what our situation is / was this season as a whole?

I also think we have to forget the past now and also avoid using the magic words 'IF' & 'BUT', we are where we are now and we move on and forward to achieve new goals.

Personally think 4 points from the 6 available would be a huge return; I'm also with Matty though, I think Burnley could potentially turn us over if we dont turn up.

Comment

Working...
                              X