Would be nice to be 1st team to beat Brighton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would be nice to be 1st team to beat Brighton

Their next 3 games. Derby, QPR, away. Then home to Boro. If they are still unbeaten after those that would be some achievement

I've had a feeling for weeks that we'll be the first to do them . Theyve been on the wobble for a bit and it would be lovely going into work and letting all the new Brighton fans have it

Comment

It sure would be if they can do it, we should be looking at the next two as six pointers and close the gap and it's game on.

Comment

Would love to beat them (as with Greg due to living locally) but not massively confident myself. They certainly have had their share of luck recently

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          It sure would be if they can do it, we should be looking at the next two as six pointers and close the gap and it's game on.
          Correct. We should look at all games as winnable as we don't need to fear anyone and can beat all teams, that said, we can't underestimate teams either as we can lose against anyone as well, that's the nature of the league we're in.

Comment

I need us to beat them! Live down here and brother in law massive Brighton fan. He hasn't shut up all season.

Comment

i think derby will beat us to it on sat!

Comment

Usually once a team looses 1 they loose the next as well. That's what I ma hoping for.

Comment

We will be. Had a feeling for a few weeks that we will be.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Bobbyyyyyy Zamoraaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
                      That would do for me. Then hopefully there confidence will be low
                      Last edited by Harryboy; 07-12-2015, 04:20 PM.
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

If a team is going up in the Auto's, one slip up followed by another is quite common. But losing two on the bounce wont be an issue for them if they are true champs.

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
                          Agree the dodgy sheep might beat us to it, and you just know Bobby's going to score against us, he'll bash the chief & Hall all over the place,let's hope they stay strong?

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                            That would do for me. Then hopefully there conference will be low
                            Maybe their confidence too
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              Maybe their confidence too
                              Sorted lol bloody ipad
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                              X