Charlie to perform The Karate Kid Crane for his next goal celebration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie to perform The Karate Kid Crane for his next goal celebration

Was prevented from doing it vs Leeds due to his team-mates mobbing him.

11 minute interview in which he discusses several other issues too, including his QPR future...

07:45 in - http://talksport.com/andy-goldsteins...-151205176776?

From listening to that it sounds like he's off next summer, if not in January. However the interview was recorded whilst NW was still in charge.

So, two questions:

1) Could JFH's arrival and influence improve our chances of keeping hold of him in January?

2) Hypothetically, if were to somehow win promotion this season (unlikely granted), what are our chances of keeping hold of him next summer by signing a new deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      From listening to that it sounds like he's off next summer, if not in January. However the interview was recorded whilst NW was still in charge.

So, two questions:

1) Could JFH's arrival and influence improve our chances of keeping hold of him in January?

2) Hypothetically, if were to somehow win promotion this season (unlikely granted), what are our chances of keeping hold of him next summer by signing a new deal?
      Certainly does, when says " will be able to leave with his head held high" looks like he's made his mind up regardless of whether we're promoted or not

Comment

Think he is off regardless of what happens. Also i know it may be a bog standard answer, but he does seem to be putting the point across on a few different media outllets that we need stability and does seem to say it with a tone that suggests he's a bit pi$$ed off with it all.

Just got to hope we spend decent money on a proven striker at this level when he does go and take take a chance on a cheaper alternative.

Comment

He's off 100%

Got his mince's on that gargantuan Bosman money.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
            He's off 100%

This

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
              He's off 100%

probably knows the club he is joining too
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
              X