Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Clarke sacked

I name Ned.

What an absolute shambles this whole saga is. Going to Fulham, then no, im staying.

Seems like the bloke has shot himself in the foot or Fulham have done a number on in.

Comment

Reading sack Steve Clarke

Oh dear
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

1 point off the play offs and get the elbow? Them mugs have high expectations don't they?!

Bet he wishes he took the Fools job now
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Ideas above their station I'd say, but there's nothing wrong with ambition

Comment

Looked ill last night. Something more to it?

Comment

should have taken the fulham job , bet he's kicking himself now . can't warm to the man no charisma , rarely smiles on tv

Comment

Clarke is too good for Reading & they've sacked him?? Crazy

However losing to QPR on SkySports is AWFUL! We never win on Sky! Lol
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

They really do rate themselves. I live near Reading and know a lot of them and all the accusations they labelled against us they are no better if not worse. Shocking football experience there; bit like watching a bad film in a cinema in the middle of nowhere with the outside entertainment being a burger from a van in the middle of an industrial estate.

Comment

Would have preferred him to JFH to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                      What an absolute shambles this whole saga is. Going to Fulham, then no, im staying.

Seems like the bloke has shot himself in the foot or Fulham have done a number on in.
                      deal with fulham was done and dusted ,but at the last knockings decided on a load of clauses (financial) put into his contract and the ruperts said no.reading job becomes untenable.

Comment

Working...
                      X