Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Warnock actually applied for the job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Warnock actually applied for the job?

I just wondered?

Also, what happens if he wins 5-0 tomorrow night?

Very interesting period and it will define not only the next manager but also Les Ferdinand !

Some reports on Newsnow speculating he has agreed to take the job and it will be announced BEFORE the game tomorrow although NW will still be in charge.

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/805217906?-294:802:0

Comment

Neil has stated HE DOESNT WANT THE JOB . Why do people assume he's lying ? Maybe he's got his eyes on other jobs at rangers ? It's not just as simple as 'give it to warnock' if he doesn't want it .

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
        Neil has stated HE DOESNT WANT THE JOB . Why do people assume he's lying ? Maybe he's got his eyes on other jobs at rangers ? It's not just as simple as 'give it to warnock' if he doesn't want it .
        Warnock going for DoF job !

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
          This.
          Thank you for the memories, Neil Warnock.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Exactly my thinking mate . He's a crafty old sod and the role is made for him

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Thats what I thought too. Or at least stay on as an advisor. Not sure JFH would be happy with that though.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Not gospel, but on LFW someone said his wife has cancer. It is why he missed the game at Boro. If true firstly sad news and wishes to his family, and secondly if it is the case I cannot see him wanting to be involved full time in football, espesh so far from home.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                  Not gospel, but on LFW someone said his wife has cancer. It is why he missed the game at Boro. If true firstly sad news and wishes to his family, and secondly if it is the case I cannot see him wanting to be involved full time in football, espesh so far from home.

Jesus that's very sad if true . It had to be something serious to keep nelly away . Best wishes go out to his wife and family if true .

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                    If anyone is 'gossiping' about this and not 100% sure then they need a good hard look in the mirror... its hardly something to speculate about.

Therefore if it is true, I totally agree on him taking a back seat on this project and leaving QPR in the near future again.

Comment

dont think its right to speculate on his personal issues as Robsondinho says, hardly gospel coming from a fans forum.

As above posters have said, he has consistently said he doesnt want the manager job full time, so got to take him at his word on that. I actually think the role the club told everyone when he joined is actually what he wants to be doing. An advisor to the manager should he need/ask it. Potentially problematic as it is a thin line between giving advice and getting too involved. Takes a confident manager to be able to deal with that. In all honesty, i think NW greatest assest as a football man is his ability to motivate and man management skills, of which the type of role i think hes after he cant use these skills. Not too sure it would work out for him in an advisory role.

Would rather we appointed JFH and NW quietly steps away. Not to disrespect the bloke as he has been a true hero for us in recent years. Always been respectful towards the club and a legend in my eyes, but got to look forward.

Comment

Working...
                      X