Bowtime on Talksport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowtime on Talksport

Adrian Durham is talking to malwhinney ? sometime after 4 and he siad he is going to slaughter him for not banning Flavio as it is the most open and shut case he has seen.

They are going for it, they are saying Malwhinney is not fit and proper. This will be an interesting hour.

Comment

Listen live http://www1.talksport.net/mediaplaye...&t=&preroll=on

Comment

99.9% of the time, 99.9% of the people on here say talsport - and Durham are/is cr+p and a complete kn ob.

I bet those same people now come and tell us what a sensible, intelligent guy he is - because it suits their position!!!
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Pretty simple then really. If the case is so open and shut, Adrian Durham, and come to that, all you other messageboard barristers, shouldn't have any problem clubbing together to indeminify the FL from any damages that might subsequently accrue from banning Flavio.

Your name going down first on the list Mr Mason??

Comment

Durham is a complete helmet....

Comment

Bluehoop - Why dont you phone up and put them right on the situation, I would be interested the hear that conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                Bluehoop - Why dont you phone up and put them right on the situation, I would be interested the hear that conversation.
                Sadly, Mr Durham is like so many people on the message boards - he has his opinion, which is the only right one ever - and anyone else is a Trevor!

As for putting them right, I can't do that as I've repeatedly said, none of us (including him) don't know all the facts, particu;larly about how the FIA arrived at their decision and more particularly, how that decision stands up against any legal challenge.
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's Barnet View Post
                  Pretty simple then really. If the case is so open and shut, Adrian Durham, and come to that, all you other messageboard barristers, shouldn't have any problem clubbing together to indeminify the FL from any damages that might subsequently accrue from banning Flavio.

They should not make such a song and dance about how tough the there test are, when in fact their tests are as strong as wet tissue.

Comment

Durham is a tool- fact
                    From the Hills of Kerry
                    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's Barnet View Post

I'll tell you one thing Bernie - the premium for that policy would be an interesting one to rate!! :greedy:
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

They should not make such a song and dance about how tough the there test are, when in fact their tests are as strong as wet tissue.
                        I find it hard to understand how someone as expert and forthright on this whole issue as you clearly are, can't answer a straightforward question.

You've said it's an open and shut case - are you prepared to put your money where your mouth is and offer the FL your personal indeminity against any damages that Flavio might win from them if they ban him?

A one word answer "Yes" or "No" is all that's required.

Comment

Silly question as of course its no.

Comment

That was seven words.

Comment

Silly question as of course its no.
                              Well then who are you to tell someone else to ignore legal advice and take a course of action that may cost them a huge amount of money?

Comment

Working...
                              X