Amazing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing

Three weeks after Ramsey is sacked and we still don't know who are manager is for the rest of the season....

No ITK at all....where are they all...rick roc ....come back please...

warnock....jimmy....chris....brendon....david.....

I don't even think that the board have got a clue either

Hilarious.....Give it to Warnock till May....and put it to bed changing manager half way through the season is bad management anyway...wait till closed season..

What's wrong with taking our time? Christ have you not had enough of appointing a manager so quickly it ends up being a short term fix? We've done that far far too much over the years, it's about time we went about it this way.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Previously we may have had some idea who we wanted when getting rid of managers. This time it seemed to be that Ramsey had to go, would much rather it take another 3 weeks and we get the right person. There is no telling who has turned us down or is not interested in being interviewed even.

Comment

Well it seems Warnock doesn't want the job so if JFH is no 1 choice then why the hell are we hanging around?

Personally I would love Warnock back permanently. We seem so much more organised with him at the helm.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
          Well it seems Warnock doesn't want the job so if JFH is no 1 choice then why the hell are we hanging around?

Personally I would love Warnock back permanently. We seem so much more organised with him at the helm.
          We haven't hung around, we're the only club making an approach for him and we have used this period of supposed 'uncertainty' to see how he performs under pressure and he has certainly shown his capabilities with 3 wins out of 4 in that time including milwall and wigan scalps.
          I think we will see a very similar level of organization with him, he doesn't seems to like conceding goals and prefers to work from a solid base when building his team.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
          X