The board will mess this up -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The board will mess this up -

Warnock is transforming us. Defensively we are solid, even hoilett playing ok.

He's not messed around and played Sandro and Faurlin in the centre and we have chery and Ausin coming back with goals.

Saw a great post on here saying what a difference Blackwell and the bench are having on the team during the game, barking out orders and encouragement helps drive the players.

Our board is a shambles and my bet is they can't see what a good thing this is for us right now and will destabilise us by bringing in someone new who will want to implement their own philosophies and style, confusing the players again.

H really hope we keepn warnock until the end of the season.

I hope we don't I want a younger fresher manager. We beat a Leeds team 1-0 who didn't have a shot on goal for 75 mins who lost to Rotherham at home last week ! We should be beating these sides at home ! I enjoyed the win but let's not get carried away.

Comment

Agree but stupid to keep just to the end of the season as we're doing the head hunting all over again. If he's the man give him the rest of this season and the next. Use the Jan and August Windows to build a promotion team

Comment

All done n dusted. Warnock confirmed Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
          Really? Rumour or guess or itk?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Agree but stupid to keep just to the end of the season as we're doing the head hunting all over again. If he's the man give him the rest of this season and the next. Use the Jan and August Windows to build a promotion team
            Agree.. Once you get promoted it becomes a different game in every sense. Win the competition you are in then worry about the prize.

Comment

How are we going to build a promotion team when we get a transfer embargo as result of FFP??

Comment

Originally posted by Ruislip Ranger View Post
                How are we going to build a promotion team when we get a transfer embargo as result of FFP??
                Same embargo which goes with £50mil fine?????

Comment

Just heard Warnocks post match interview it's him. TF earlier tweets spoke with potential manager who says the key is Loftus road then Warnocks comes about saying how great crowd is at Loftus road 2+2

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                    I heard today we are 100% going for JFH, not claiming ITK just what someone told me on the tube to the game when we got into a convo about who should we have as our new manager.

Comment

Just heard Warnocks post match interview it's him. TF earlier tweets spoke with potential manager who says the key is Loftus road then Warnocks comes about saying how great crowd is at Loftus road 2+2
                      He can't keep his mouth shut the geeza. Might be a lovely bloke etc but fark me absolute attention seeker.

Comment

This season is a nothing at this stage but needs to be used for a push next year. we need somebody to come in early and set us up with an honest plan ahead and in my opinion warnock ain't the man for the future-glad he has stepped in and helped out but think we need to set ourselves up right. we went up previously and it was badly directed and if the board don't get it right this time then they have failed...
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Keep Warnock get rid of Les he will f*ck the club should have gone when Ramsey went.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                            Keep Warnock get rid of Les he will f*ck the club should have gone when Ramsey went.
                            Totally agree macca,could'nt have put it better myself,Les was the main man behind Ramsey's appointment,and should have gone with him !!

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post

Comment

Working...
                              X