Make Fer walk home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
    Don't blame him for the handball,but think people are getting carried away by saying he had a good game,few nice touches here & there but for what we paid out for him,it's bout time he started to dominate games.
    This.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Fer played well last night..thought he showed what a asset he could be and had that ability to unlock defenses.

moment of madness that did cost us and wad absolutely gutting but I reckon if we get him fit he will make up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        Fer played well last night..thought he showed what a asset he could be and had that ability to unlock defenses.

moment of madness that did cost us and wad absolutely gutting but I reckon if we get him fit he will make up for it.
        How long time does a young Dutch international need to get fit? Same goes to Sandro. I just wonder.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
          Was a instinctive reaction. He wasn't to know also that green was there. Unlucky fer and head up Rangers. You worked hard and played well.
          I'm with you on this, he didn't have time to think about it and on another day would've got away with it.

At least he's trying unlike many other players in the past who didn't give a damn.

We need to give all the players our support, it will only make them stronger and want to fight that little bit extra.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
            Ok, he handled the ball but it was a reaction that any player in the world would have done.
            Some need to stop finding something/someone to blame all the time.
            we played more like a team and was a much improved performance
            and with a bit more luck and better finishing we could have won.

Well done Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Which defences has he recently unlocked?

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                I wonder if green gave fer a shout to leave it ?
                Shot from six yards. Hardly any time to shout and Fer to react.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Which defences has he recently unlocked?
                  Bolton.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                  X