No announcement yet.

Caulker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I agree with Californiahoop, with proper coaching he will come good.

Comment

He's approaching 24 guys most players his age are starting best years of their career between that age and 30 were still saying he needs coaching

Will never be more then championship player

Comment

No. He's shite.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          He's approaching 24 guys most players his age are starting best years of their career between that age and 30 were still saying he needs coaching

CB's start to evolve around that age.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Rather bring back Dunne.
            Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

No thanks.

They are paying a very handsome monthly fee for the guy as well as all of his wages. We're better off taking the money than we would be with him in the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

I don't think that talent is the issue with Caulker, I just don't think his head's right. We've been there before haven't we?!!!

Comment

As bad as he is,surely he can't be worse than Ned the Donkey ....

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
                    As bad as he is,surely he can't be worse than Ned the Donkey ....
                    Very true

Comment

How many of you calling Ned a donkey were singing his praises before this season? He's better than most of you are making out. In regard to Caulker, I agree with whoever said his head's not right. I think that's the issue, rather than his ability. Whether anyone can coach it out of him, I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                        How many of you calling Ned a donkey were singing his praises before this season? He's better than most of you are making out. In regard to Caulker, I agree with whoever said his head's not right. I think that's the issue, rather than his ability. Whether anyone can coach it out of him, I don't know.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                          Not sure coaching is the answer , maybe if someone gave him the mother and father of a good tonking the next time he gets Billy big Blloocks when he's been on the plss it might bring down to earth

Comment

Deffo not let them keep paying his wages, no better than what we have at the moment?

Comment

Personally I would have him back in a instance. think hes better than ned. But I still think we should be looking to give Angella a run of games. He was central to Watfords promotion last year.

Comment

Would rather Angella than Caulker.

Comment

Working...
                                X