No announcement yet.

Brendan Rodgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No way will we get the likes of Rogers or moves. We are a championship club of 18 thousand fans. No money to spend, a shyte squad, clueless owner and a DOF.

It will be another novice
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      No way will we get the likes of Rogers or moves. We are a championship club of 18 thousand fans. No money to spend, a shyte squad, clueless owner and a DOF.

I see your all positive for the weekend then

Comment

No way will we get the likes of Rogers or moves. We are a championship club of 18 thousand fans. No money to spend, a shyte squad, clueless owner and a DOF.

Or another way of looking at it is we have a good squad for the Championship, rich owners, a director of football with a footballing background to work with and plans for a new training facility and ground going forwards not to mention London based which is attractive to some. I don't think we will get Rodgers or Moyes but will hopefully get someone reasonably decent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
          I see your all positive for the weekend then
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

yeah but if they got us up - and that isn't like a 100/1 shot - both would go some way to rehabilitation. It's a question of whether either would take a punt on us in the first place. I have doubts but stranger things have happened.

Comment

• According to the Sunday Express he is going to the Middle East.

Comment

Working...
              X