Why are Hull doing it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skranger View Post
    How is it that Hull, Burnley et al are doing so well and we're not ...

What I'm saying is that they were not that much better than us in the prem.....

Look at them both now flying high and us floundering ... Are our players that much more inferior, or was it just a managerial issue ,,,,

Thoughts ,,,,
    They simply have more settled squads at the moment , i don't think our squads are all that different , it doesn't help the constant changing of coach and expectations , plus there clubs new who hard this league would be , we kept 4 big players and all of a sudden we were wining this league by March , was never going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
      They didn't start the season with a novice in charge
      Couldn't have put it any better wasted all these games with Ramsey in charge, and we know who's to blame for that, thats why we're so far behind now, probably too far off the pace to make it now? But who knows with Warnock & possible new manager incoming, ( I hope we don't rush this appointment ) lets get the right person to take the club forward,

Comment

the players have to take some responsibility , we need players that are willing to bust a gut week in week out .to many of them look like they don't care enough , do they look hurt/ gutted when they walk off the pitch after another defeat ? to many players don't put enough in . we've just got rid of a manager that couldn't instil any fight into them . i once played in a sunday team that never lost a league game for the whole season, twice we were losing 2 nil and still turned it round . we had a great team spirit , heart , fight and believed in eachother i don't see that on the pitch with this QPR team , i feel to many players are here just for the money and think they're doing us a favour. at this level carry one or two passengers and you'll get found out

Comment

Working...
        X