Special mention for Grant Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special mention for Grant Hall

We have a star in the making. Could and should become a top class centre half.

I turned on CR when he dropped him against Forest, from the Atlanta game I knew we had a player!
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Looking at that side yesterday I'd build around Hall. Unfortunately we virtually need a whole new team
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Glad you started this thread chops

Superb business by club but he's on short contract do club should offer him another year now do were not in Austin position with him in years time

I would build the back four around him as with him, Furlong and Cole we have very solid, young s capable back four if you got right head in to play beside them

Doing that shows me we are learning

Comment

The last 4 or 5 games Hall has been outstanding

Really glad there's a thread highlighting this, top player
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Our best CB. When I watched him against Atalanta in pre season I thought he looked good, glad he's stepped up to the mark.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Said since the start of the season he is a proper player. Best CB we have by a country mile. Very composed lad. Best thing Ramsey done for us was get him in.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

B
                Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Glad you started this thread chops

Superb business by club but he's on short contract do club should offer him another year now do were not in Austin position with him in years time

I would build the back four around him as with him, Furlong and Cole we have very solid, young s capable back four if you got right head in to play beside them

Doing that shows me we are learning
                Yes, sign him up for longer now - good for QPR and a confidence booster for Hall. Let's act like a proper club for once.

Comment

Solid, calm and assured

POTY contender
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                    The last 4 or 5 games Hall has been outstanding

Really glad there's a thread highlighting this, top player
                    And it don't even make a second page

So many on here moan about club being short sighted some of the fans are just as bad rather focusing efforts on moaning instead of bigging up this prospect we have on our hands

Moaning about negatives clearly more important then the future

Comment

And it don't even make a second page

So many on here moan about club being short sighted some of the fans are just as bad rather focusing efforts on moaning instead of bigging up this prospect we have on our hands

Moaning about negatives clearly more important then the future
                      Always the way mate, whn thngs aren't going well there are multiple repeat threads slagging certain people off, but positive threads don't get as much attention.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Always the way mate, whn thngs aren't going well there are multiple repeat threads slagging certain people off, but positive threads don't get as much attention.
                        It's a shame Matty as this guy has been one of very few bright spots and deserves recognition

Comment

It's a shame Matty as this guy has been one of very few bright spots and deserves recognition
                          Certainly does. Tbf, those that regularly attend games can all see what a player he is & hopefully he starts getting some vocal support (ie his own song or something). Be nice to get him feeling right at home here.

Comment

Hear hear.

Comment

Made a mistake not having him in my statistical 11, the guy is fantastic and helps Onuoha defensively as well with his calmness on the ball. Felt they complimented each other well.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X