Expectations now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Mid table has been my expectation all season, that hasn't changed.
    Personally can't quite believe people expected things to change as soon as Ramsey left. Head-scratcher, that one.
    This
    Only addition is that we play more attractive football instead of this hood ball crap

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop daddy View Post
      This
      Only addition is that we play more attractive football instead of this hood ball crap
      Hood ball! Have we changed are shirts to hoodies?
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Sorry, hoof. Fat fingers, but you get the drift.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          We have got to be looking to get a play off place. The likes of Burnley, Hull, Derby & Boro will be in the mix for the automatic spots and we need to be in that next group of clubs (Cardiff, Reading, Brighton etc).
          That group you mention have better teams than us! We're in the next group, the middling mediocre one!

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
            That group you mention have better teams than us! We're in the next group, the middling mediocre one!
            Can't agree with that. I guarantee you if we offered Cardiff Reading or Brighton to swap some of their players with Sandro Fer Austin to name a few they would bite our hands off. Whilst we might not be playing like it, we have a better squad that all of those.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Can't agree with that. I guarantee you if we offered Cardiff Reading or Brighton to swap some of their players with Sandro Fer Austin to name a few they would bite our hands off. Whilst we might not be playing like it, we have a better squad that all of those.
              We've got names , they've got teams .

Comment

We will be playing like it dont worry

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                    I think 6th is the best we can hope for....Hull Burnley Middlesboro derby nailed on top 4 leaving 5th and 6th to about 2 of 10 clubs who can keep it together and be consistent...
                    just as we're all awash right now of "This Team and That Team used to be bottom at christmas" and "so and so accomplished this and that", it can go the other way as well.
                    especially with premier league clubs coming a knockin in January.

lets hope some of them 4 you mentioned get a few key players nicked away, and fall in the table.

nothing for certain in this league
                    Last edited by ArthurQPR_NYC; 10-11-2015, 02:14 PM.
                    Rangers Til I Die
                    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Which is where a manager earns his crust.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Still think we'll be in or around the same place I said on the first day of the season. 12th-13th

Comment

Kick on and finish 6th

Comment

I can categorically expect us to still be asking this question after the January transfer window....

Comment

Agree Matty playoffs for me with the squad we have got how will those squads mentioned cope with the usual injuries
                              suspensions etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                                Agree Matty playoffs for me with the squad we have got how will those squads mentioned cope with the usual injuries
                                suspensions etc.

I'd imagine they will be ok as they probably have well balanced squads which include players who can come in and do the job required if someone gets injured.

Comment

Working...
                                X