Big improvement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big improvement

On our passion & determination. Played some good stuff too.

Hoilett very good in spells & Henry decent at RB.

If PNE didn't play a park the bus style we'd of won this at a canter on our first half performance alone.

Fantastic late save from Green, and ref rubbish.

Onwards & upwards

Is there one decent ref in this league

Comment

Seems not. He made a catalogue of errors today.

Comment

Ref had proper short man syndrome didn't he?
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Sorry but we should be destroying the likes of PNE, park the bus or not I don't see any improvement.

Get Pearson in asap ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Ruislip Ranger View Post
            Sorry but we should be destroying the likes of PNE, park the bus or not I don't see any improvement.

Get Pearson in asap ffs
            Fark Pearson, hope the bloke never comes near this club. He is poison.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              Any stats to back that up kiddo?

Comment

Not many mistakes in defence which is an improvement. But we were useless up front...
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                  Not many mistakes in defence which is an improvement. But we were useless up front...
                  That's an improvement then ? Behave..

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Is there one decent ref in this league
                    Well down on the PL refs imo but I suppose they get slightly poorer as you drop down the leagues
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Big Improvement!...... Clearly a totally different game that I saw.

Totally unacceptable shite as far as I am concerned........ The WORST performance this season.

NO POSITIVES from this game at all, other then a clean sheet.

I'm distraught

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        Don't think for a minute that I'm having a pop, can you explain how Pearson is poison as I've only heard good stuff about him.

Comment

A big improvement would have meant a win.

Comment

Haha we have some right planks supporting us I must say.

We hammered them first 25-30 mins & should of had the game dead & buried. Attacked with intent, some lovely moves put together, Hoilett for once taking on a man, and beating him, clean sheet, Green had one save to make, looked more alive to the ball, showed more passion, less individual mistakes, need I go on?

If Preston hadn't put 10 men behind the ball and actually came to play us we'd have 3 points, but credit to them, that was their game plan, but it takes nothing away from us. We looked more like a team today than most of our gams this season. Anyone who thinks a side who are low in confidence, leadership and in a poor league position are suddenly going to look like Barcelona after one training session with a new manager needs to give up watching football, as you haven't a clue.

For qprdad to use the word DISTRAUGHT you need your head testing.

Not ideal and with what we've got, we should beat teams like PNE BUT overall play for me was a big improvement on the shite we've been serve up this season. Looked like a team for once.

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
                              Don't think for a minute that I'm having a pop, can you explain how Pearson is poison as I've only heard good stuff about him.
                              Really? I mean, not to sound over the top but just in the last year, he grabbed a player around the neck, called a reporter an ostrich, got sacked for having an non viable relationship with the owners, told a fan of his club to Fark off and Die (his words), had a spat with match of the day and had his son have a sex tape made. Not a very enviable thing to have at our club, no matter his apparent footballing quality 'which I still doubt as being too great'
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X