Good News Story about Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News Story about Club

Probably should have posted before Brentford but slipped mind and would probably have got lost amongst negative threads but got a mate who works on behalf of the FA and he was sent to the training ground few weeks back (he knows I'm QPR so always updates me)

Visited few weeks ago and said the club at the training ground is super professional and mArked improvement from visits only couple of years ago. Said all the squad are respectful with no chips on their shoulders and from his time at training ground there was good atmosphere and everyone was clearly getting on (that puts suggestions of splits and not backing manager to bed)

Spoke very highly of Ramsey said he's one of the nicest men he's ever met in the game Les, Gallen and interestingly Paul Hall

Only had good things to say about what's going on behind the scenes at training ground

Positive stuff. Ramsey just didn't have the nous or experience to manage.

Comment

I hope he returns in the youth set up! I also know a youth manager at Spurs who says WE have done of the best 13/14 year olds at the moment but we are struggling to hold them as vultures are hovering, he also said CR was more interested in ball work than "physical conditioning".
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
        I hope he returns in the youth set up! I also know a youth manager at Spurs who says WE have done of the best 13/14 year olds at the moment but we are struggling to hold them as vultures are hovering, he also said CR was more interested in ball work than "physical conditioning".
        So have I heard aswell.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Working...
        X