This is why Warnock is the right man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why Warnock is the right man

“Some people have told me this squad is better than the one we had when we got promoted. Technically it is very good but in the Championship sometimes you need more than that – you need more desire at times and more PASSION"

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
    “Some people have told me this squad is better than the one we had when we got promoted. Technically it is very good but in the Championship sometimes you need more than that – you need more desire at times and more PASSION"
    Agree 100%

Comment

What you don't need is a wet lettuce!

Comment

let see after about 6 games, we need to buck up our ideas away from home thats for sure. plus neil needs to get fer and sandro fit and start every game
        You Rsssssss

Comment

100% agree with that and saw the quote ester day.

I genuinely believe if he can get the players fired up and they want it we can definitely kick on.

Comment

They are all the right manager or player until the losses column starts to grow.

Comment

When I saw the body language of the players walking into the Derby game I knew they'd lose. When the Brentford player said he couldn't hear QPR players speak I knew there was no fight , passion or desire. We need someone to give the players a kick up the ....... Colin will do that.

Comment

Would not place to much emphasis on what oppo players said especially local rival playing up to their fans.

Comment

Agree with his quote, but that 1 soundbite does't mean he is the right man for the job. I think he will do a good job very short team (get the team right fired up etc) but he is not the man we need at the helm moving forward. IMO of course.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Agree with his quote, but that 1 soundbite does't mean he is the right man for the job. I think he will do a good job very short team (get the team right fired up etc) but he is not the man we need at the helm moving forward. IMO of course.
                    Warnock can galvanise the team and get a big improvement in results, but I agree he is no long term solution. Be great if he could win promotion and then gracefully retire on a high. Something Redkrapp should have done.

Comment

Not exactly insightful, blindingly obvious in fact.
                      What sorts the best from the rest are the managers who actually get it from the players, week in week out.
                      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                      Will Danaher

Comment

Working...
                      X