Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramsey not the problem..

We'll see that tomorrow.

We have an inflated ideas of our capability. We are devoid of any plan or scheme that will change our fortunes.

Mid table at best. Please quote me if we go down.

Ramsey wasn't a very good football manager & he provided plenty of evidence of that in his time with us. So yeah that is a problem, but it might not be THE problem!
    Last edited by A Man Without A Clue; 07-11-2015, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Maybe today is too early to see change in results. Warnock will get the best out of the players pretty soon though.

Comment

Don't agree crick I think under Ramsey we looked totally under prepared and lacking a plan those are areas Neil excels in

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
          We'll see that tomorrow.

We have an inflated ideas of our capability. We are devoid of any plan or scheme that will change our fortunes.

Mid table at best. Please quote me if we go down.
          We will be mid table as we've wasted 10 games under Ramsey he was at fault his team selection was baffling as wasn't able to motivate the players don't think he had their respect, should never have got the job in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
            We will be mid table as we've wasted 10 games under Ramsey he was at fault his team selection was baffling as wasn't able to motivate the players don't think he had their respect, should never have got the job in the first place
            Rubbish more then enough games and points left to make top six (any of those positions) were what six points adrift now not twenty

Comment

we just need a good run , then the confidence will run through the team
              You Rsssssss

Comment

Ramsey is not a football manager, he's a coach.

Trust & faith was put in him when it shouldn't have been. You need to be able to get inside players heads. That side of the game is more important than tactics for me. His tactics while we're at it were shocking too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                  Ramsey is not a football manager, he's a coach.

Trust & faith was put in him when it shouldn't have been. You need to be able to get inside players heads. That side of the game is more important than tactics for me. His tactics while we're at it were shocking too.
                  Very astute post and spot on. Decent man put in the wrong role. Not his fault as who would turn the role down those that placed him there and left him there so long exposed should be asking themselves the questions

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Very astute post and spot on. Decent man put in the wrong role. Not his fault as who would turn the role down those that placed him there and left him there so long exposed should be asking themselves the questions
                    Fully agree mate, and on a 3 year contract too!!! How much has that cost us. Again.

Comment

Ramsey was part of the problem but definitely not solely his responsibility.

Poor manager, who made some very strange tactical decisions. If warlock had be in charge I think we would be sitting on something more like 25/26 points by now.

Still think the change has been made early enough for QPR to push on. Especially if we can hit a bit of form up until Jan then a couple of astute defensive signings and we should still be aiming for playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                        Fully agree mate, and on a 3 year contract too!!! How much has that cost us. Again.
                        Thought I read somewhere he was on a rolling contract and I might be wrong but I understood that to be a one year deal rolling up to three years ? If so,then we wouldn't have had to pay out too much till the end of his first year ?

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                          Thought I read somewhere he was on a rolling contract and I might be wrong but I understood that to be a one year deal rolling up to three years ? If so,then we wouldn't have had to pay out too much till the end of his first year ?
                          That would be a result Scubes.

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                            He was Deffo given a 3 year contract, not rolling. Given it by our so called DOF? probably not costing us too much as I don't think he would've been on big dosh also I think he's probably going to be kept on with the academy? And I still don't think wel'll make the play offs but we should with our squad, but Warnock needs to sort out our defence for sure,

Comment

I imagine Ramsey's 3 year contract doesn't total what we were paying managers in 1 year Imho.

Comment

Working...
                              X