Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taxi needed for Nervous....

Apparently....

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/...ves-1-7556742?

Wouldn't bother me. I like Ned but he's easily replaced.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
      I like Ned.
      As a person yea, as a footballer he's atrocious. Sunderland must be off their nuts, but let's not tell them that.

Comment

Think if played at CB he is one of these guys that seems to perform to the same standard as the rest of the back four, whoever that may be.

not sure if that makes sens, but i know what im saying

Comment

Played for them before and they loved him. Perhaps it's just our club we turn young promising players rubbish

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Played for them before and they loved him. Perhaps it's just our club we turn young promising players rubbish
            Every player goes down hill once they sign for us. Think charles is the only exception.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
              Every player goes down hill once they sign for us. Think charles is the only exception.
              Too right don't matter how good their previous career was how huge the potential coming to the Bush more often then not results in downwards spiral

Comment

Think that's a bit harsh as he was quality for us in the Redknapp promotion season alongside Dunne. Also, he wasn't that bad last season (don't remember too many tonkings until we had given up for the last 2/3 games).

This season is the worst he's been but that can be put down to the Captaincy pressure (hasn't got the leadership skills to do it) and the fact that he's not consistently playing CB each week.

Comment

I like Ned Mush was talking generically about players going down here

Comment

I've an Uber on standby.

Comment

I like Ned Mush was talking generically about players going down here
                      Well we do tend to see that happen a lot, granted.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        I've an Uber on standby.
                        Uber scum. Keep it black taxi. Takes 3-5 years studying london knowledge. Them muppets by a sat nav and off they go causing carnage. That's just the tip of the iceberg. Sorry for me rant lol.

Comment

He's been solid last few years, seems to have dropped in form of late...maybe because he's not being played in his correct position!
                          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                            Wouldn't bother me. I like Ned but he's easily replaced.
                            Tend to agree. I like him, but he is certainly replaceable.

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                            As a person yea, as a footballer he's atrocious. Sunderland must be off their nuts, but let's not tell them that.
                            Know what you mean Jim but think that's a tad OTT. Has lapses in concentration and gets beaten to the ball too much for me, but he can also be very solid. Is still a starter for me at CB alongside Hall.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Tend to agree. I like him, but he is certainly replaceable.

Know what you mean Jim but think that's a tad OTT. Has lapses in concentration and gets beaten to the ball too much for me, but he can also be very solid. Is still a starter for me at CB alongside Hall.
                              Even though we let in one goal in three games with Clint as CB???

Comment

Working...
                              X