Controversial, I feel sorry for CR and LF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controversial, I feel sorry for CR and LF

I don't know if these guys are the right guys for the job longterm but the job description has changed from the one they where given at the end of last season.

QPR have, over the last 9 months, invested a hell of a lot of time and money in the infrastructure of the club, based on a LF, CR vision, hired completely new coaches, scouts, etc.

We have also attempted to implement a new system of play right throughout the club, from juniors to first team, if we let CR and LF go, the club loses direction again, maybe losing CR and LF being the perm: fixture is the answer?

I feel sorry for CR, his brief was, rebuild, all the big earners will be gone, clean sheet, young players, happy days!

Green, Caulker, Sandro, Fer, Phillips Hoillet and Austin all stayed, lol, you couldn't make it up.

Sandro always injured, Caulker got a loan, Austin and Phillips are NOT suited to the system he is trying to implement, what a situation.

If I where CR and LF, I would have the first team playing one way, and the rest of the club playing another, with the players currently at our disposal,he has to change the formation, Phillips is anonymous in most games, Austin is running his heart out, but in the wrong areas, it's because these guys are only capable of playing in 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 systems.

Mass, Gladwin, JET, Doughty and Chery can play the system CR wants but can't get game time because of them guys staying, Jet only playing because of Austin's injury and Chery looks terrible because he should be playing the 10 role, Mas is a box to box midfielder but playing wide left.

Austin coming out and saying he wants to stay is the last thing CR wants to hear.

I think he has to react to his current situation and have the first team playing completely differently to the rest of the club, evolution, slowly, slowly, these big earners are not running away from the big contracts they are on, it has F... A.. to do with love for the club or owing the club, it's about money.

The system doesn't work with the current personnel, he has to change to accommodate his current squad, he might be one of these guys that might see it as going against his playing principles, but needs must, a great reacts to current circumstances.

Change the system and use the tools at your disposal!!!
    Kept the faith!

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
    I don't know if these guys are the right guys for the job longterm but the job description has changed from the one they where given at the end of last season.

QPR have, over the last 9 months, invested a hell of a lot of time and money in the infrastructure of the club, based on a LF, CR vision, hired completely new coaches, scouts, etc.

We have also attempted to implement a new system of play right throughout the club, from juniors to first team, if we let CR and LF go, the club loses direction again, maybe losing CR and LF being the perm: fixture is the answer?

I feel sorry for CR, his brief was, rebuild, all the big earners will be gone, clean sheet, young players, happy days!

Green, Caulker, Sandro, Fer, Phillips Hoillet and Austin all stayed, lol, you couldn't make it up.

Sandro always injured, Caulker got a loan, Austin and Phillips are NOT suited to the system he is trying to implement, what a situation.

If I where CR and LF, I would have the first team playing one way, and the rest of the club playing another, with the players currently at our disposal,he has to change the formation, Phillips is anonymous in most games, Austin is running his heart out, but in the wrong areas, it's because these guys are only capable of playing in 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 systems.

Mass, Gladwin, JET, Doughty and Chery can play the system CR wants but can't get game time because of them guys staying, Jet only playing because of Austin's injury and Chery looks terrible because he should be playing the 10 role, Mas is a box to box midfielder but playing wide left.

Austin coming out and saying he wants to stay is the last thing CR wants to hear.

I think he has to react to his current situation and have the first team playing completely differently to the rest of the club, evolution, slowly, slowly, these big earners are not running away from the big contracts they are on, it has F... A.. to do with love for the club or owing the club, it's about money.

The system doesn't work with the current personnel, he has to change to accommodate his current squad, he might be one of these guys that might see it as going against his playing principles, but needs must, a great reacts to current circumstances.

Change the system and use the tools at your disposal!!!
    This a wind up?

Comment

Please explain? If I am incorrect I would like to know why?
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Feel sorry for them feel sorry for them ! Feel sorry for me and thousands of others , yeah I know it's Sunday but stop being puritanicle Cali , just go to Church and confess how you really feel

Comment

CR is the manager so if he wants to play the system and players you suggest then he can, or are you suggesting he's being ordered to pick a team he does not want and likewise formation?!

Comment

Can't comment on if he has to play the players he is currently playing, but my point is, his whole pre season would have been based around these guys not being here, the playing system was based around these guys not being here, the clubs aspersions where based around these players not being here.

He is guilty of not reacting to the changing situation, my point is, the playing system he is currently deploying isn't suited to the personnel.

No one expected these players to be here, I had a feeling at the time they would be, I just couldn't see anyone buying them.

He changes the system to accomdate Phillips, Austin, Sandro, and Fer, incorporate Mass and Jetwe would win games, I don't know what system would work but for this league, the correct system would yield results with those players listed!
            Kept the faith!

Comment

He has kept Premiership quality players yet can't make a team out of them. That says more about CR than anything. As for his wonder buys Perch and Konchesky!

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                Feel sorry for them feel sorry for them ! Feel sorry for me and thousands of others , yeah I know it's Sunday but stop being puritanicle Cali , just go to Church and confess how you really feel
                Lool, I am as pissed as everybody about the situation we are in, I think we need to work out why this is happening, we keep jumping from fire to fire.
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Please explain? If I am incorrect I would like to know why?
                  You are correct, but why play lang balls when they want to play possession football, in principle?
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

The players are not use to the system and panic in procession, to play this system you have to buy the players to play it or coach it at an early age, the players we have are not good enough to adapt to it, so we have to play a system that suits them! 4-4-2, 4-5-1 or even 4-3-3
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

I agree with Cali, we're playing a system that don't suit most of our players. We've all seen the team play better and the players can all play better. It's the manager or the system that's the problem.

Comment

I posted this reply in another thread but also applicable here...Correct, as stated in another thread, the plan was to play a certain system, sell players, and bring players in to play system no one wanted players, players stayed, the money that was to be raised to continue purchases no longer available plus, left with 4-5 players that you had no plans for, can only happen at the bush!
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

I feel sorry for the poor #######s, myself included who are going to Derby Tuesday, almost certainly to be served up the same old crap we've watched since Alf took charge.

Comment

4-2-3-1 is not such a new revolutionary playing system so that any professional footballer couldn't adapt to it within a couple of weeks.
                            It would be easy to play Luongo box to box midfielder but instead Ramsey plays there a very defensive defensive midfielder and that is one of our problems. Not the players who are better than we ever expected but a manager who is worse we could ever believe.

Comment

The players are not use to the system and panic in procession, to play this system you have to buy the players to play it or coach it at an early age, the players we have are not good enough to adapt to it, so we have to play a system that suits them! 4-4-2, 4-5-1 or even 4-3-3
                              I see what you mean, but why not pick players like Doughty, Faurlin and play Chery, Luongo and Fer in their preferred positions? By not doing this Ramsey is doing it so much harder for himself, but as you indicate the breif he was given was probably ruined the moment Austin and Phillips turned down their "chance" to move on.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X