No announcement yet.

Who's To Blame?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we are a championship team that think they should be in the premier league when we play division 2 football ,whenever we play teams with a good work rate that constantly press we get found out . we've to many players that can't get rid of the ball quickly enough . you can't carry any players at this level and we have onuaha , toszer ,phillips ,perch that wouldn't get in my team if i were picking it . konch and hill that put in their all but then just lump it aimlessly forward . then we have players that have one good game and one bad . we'll finish around mid table . on our day we'll beat the boro's , wolves the brightons then lose to the teams at the bottom

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      we are a championship team that think they should be in the premier league when we play division 2 football ,whenever we play teams with a good work rate that constantly press we get found out . we've to many players that can't get rid of the ball quickly enough . you can't carry any players at this level and we have onuaha , toszer ,phillips ,perch that wouldn't get in my team if i were picking it . konch and hill that put in their all but then just lump it aimlessly forward . then we have players that have one good game and one bad . we'll finish around mid table . on our day we'll beat the boro's , wolves the brightons then lose to the teams at the bottom
      Pretty much spot on.

Comment

Got to be Fernandes - Buck stops with him.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          Got to be Fernandes - Buck stops with him.
          He's Uncle Buck.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            Cannot argue with any of this at all.

Shame you can't blame the pressure from fans who are deluded enough to expect us to be challenging in the PL.
            Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 02-11-2015, 03:34 PM.

Comment

A telling poll result this IMO. Think the tide is slowly changing amongst the fan-base.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                A telling poll result this IMO. Think the tide is slowly changing amongst the fan-base.
                Just under half the fan base who voted on here blame TF (me included)

Says a lot. People getting fed up with constant failure.

Comment

Players and Ramsey imo.

He hasn't lead as a manger and his s inexperience has come through but I don't think many players can really look the,self in the mirror this season and say they have played with the desire and intensity you need to to do well in this league.

Comment

Working...
                  X