Ferdinand Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferdinand Out

Them words make feel so sad to write, but if he can not act now after 20 games then I am afraid he has no right holding the role he has.

I actually like the feel of the club Ferdinand is creating but no point creating a club for league one. Our debt seems to suggest we need premiership. We all gave Redknapp a hard time but he got us back up.

As for the players, they do not play like they are fighting for the manager. Bringing back Warnock was the final nail.

Oh well...

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
    Them words make feel so sad to write, but if he can not act now after 20 games then I am afraid he has no right holding the role he has.

I actually like the feel of the club Ferdinand is creating but no point creating a club for league one. Our debt seems to suggest we need premiership. We all gave Redknapp a hard time but he got us back up.

As for the players, they do not play like they are fighting for the manager. Bringing back Warnock was the final nail.

Oh well...
    HERE HERE at last someone else sees who's to blame for this mess along with Ramsey

Comment

Yes, you are spot on. He has made a huge blunder promoting a Youth Team Coach to the Manager role, and has had plenty of time to admit he got it wrong and act.
      Fernandes needs to sack both of these clowns now, and get on the phone to Pearson's agent.

Comment

Yes I am not convinced at all about Ferdinand and how he got the role is beyond me and to make it worse I bet he is on a very sizeable wedge each week as well

Comment

Working...
        X