Are club clever enough to be sounding someone else out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are club clever enough to be sounding someone else out

I think we all know how this story ends but I hope we are doing some moves in the background to line someone up instead of more knee jerk appointment's

I fear it will be another shocking transition and more time wasted

I am positive to say they will stićk with the clown and give him more time, mark my words
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Warnock steps in straight away. You then speak to Pearson, Rogers, laudrup and Howe.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
        Warnock steps in straight away. You then speak to Pearson, Rogers, laudrup and Howe.
        Seriously, why would any of the above want to manage this club? I think Warnock is our only sensible option right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          Seriously, why would any of the above want to manage this club? I think Warnock is our only sensible option right now.
          This we won't attract a manager of any real quality. Give Warnock the job and see if he can produce another miracle and get us to 6th
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Arguably best squad in division, club have money, supportive owners, real potential. Easy for us to be negative after all that has happened but to an outside manager or coach quite a lot to like.

Comment

They have allowed Warnock in to help Ramsey , cant see them making any change just yet, got to give this time to work first, maybe get Neil in more than just a couple of days a week

Comment

No harm in asking. If you don't ask you won't get.

Comment

Working...
                X