• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrible Tim Sherwood anyone?

Stranger things have happened!

Warnock for me should never of got rid of a Qpr legend got sanked
    R's

Comment

Pearson for me . Someone needs to give these ######s a rocket .

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
        Pearson for me . Someone needs to give these ######s a rocket .

Comment

I'll do it but can't do matches on a Wednesday as kids go swimming

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
            Stranger things have happened!
            He may not want to come but I think Gary Neville would be my choice.

Comment

We need a manager who the players look up to warnock for me
              R's

Comment

Originally posted by ZANNEYQPR View Post
                He may not want to come but I think Gary Neville would be my choice.
                No way he will come here mate. He has his fingers in to many pies up north plus he his just waiting in the wings for the england job
                You Rsssssss

Comment

Warnock knows th club and is there - obvious choice for me

Comment

Yun, fer, sandro, fer,charlie, should start every game now, fer and sandro need a good kick up the Harris especially sandro surley this comedy duo can't be injured again, matty has to be dropped he is proper pony at the moment, I think I would rather see toillet play and that's saying something
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

Why was Sandro not mentioned when Ramsey was asked at press conference about injuries. Also not mentioned in the physio's round up? Detention centre awaiting deportation?

Comment

Definitely not sherwood. Another chap from Spurs who has been gifted top managerial jobs with no background or cv

Comment

Fark that he's just a young Harry Redknapp, full of sound bites but a $hit manager .
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Its not always the coach/ manger some times the players have to have a long hard look in the mirror, if there was a change and i think if results and more importantly the performances stay the same , the club could do a lot worse than try to talk a certain Ginger Mourinho down from Burnley

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                              Its not always the coach/ manger some times the players have to have a long hard look in the mirror, if there was a change and i think if results and more importantly the performances stay the same , the club could do a lot worse than try to talk a certain Ginger Mourinho down from Burnley
                              The only way we could get him or any other decent manager is to pay over the odds. And apparently we ain't doing that anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X