Nervous Ned AWOL for their goal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nervous Ned AWOL for their goal

Again. F acking liability. Let the winger run off him. Made endless errors all game. Think he needs a fork putting in him. He's done. If he's a captain then I'm a Dutchman.

Agree, but Ramsey plays him there out of position?
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

For about 3 seasons now the fans know he can't play rb. Apart from ramshackle.

Comment

Largely because Perch is pants. And because Hall and Hill are miles better than Nervous at CB and Ramsey is determined to play his Captain Fantastic no matter what......

Comment

if perch weren't so poor there would be no need for ned to play rb.harriman anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by rainham r View Post
            if perch weren't so poor there would be no need for ned to play rb.harriman anybody.
            Perch done well in his short spell tonight.very good player for other clubs but at Rangers were far too quick to knock em down.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Largely because Perch is pants. And because Hall and Hill are miles better than Nervous at CB and Ramsey is determined to play his Captain Fantastic no matter what......
              This ,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                Perch done well in his short spell tonight.very good player for other clubs but at Rangers were far too quick to knock em down.
                Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                  Agreed.
                  Thank you Joe, did you happen to spot the ugly b astard in the green jacket!?

Comment

Well we better get used to seeing our captain marvel at centre back now Hill looks ####ed.

Comment

Tozer caused the problem as he gave the ball away with a poor pass to Jet as everyone was moving up and we got caught napping.

Comment

RB but half way up the pitch for the goal.

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times, lovely fella absolutely appalling player. How he's captain is beyond me.

Comment

ramsey has his fav's and will play them whatever . he couldn't even look at us as he walked off last night

Comment

Onuha was in no-mans land half asleep. If he had been marking the bloke who ran in behind him, then there would not have been a goal.

Can't blame anyone else.

Put him back at CB, bring Perch in to RB (decent defending when on) and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Again. F acking liability. Let the winger run off him. Made endless errors all game. Think he needs a fork putting in him. He's done. If he's a captain then I'm a Dutchman.
                              Do not like him at right back he gets attracted to the ball and is oblivious to whats around him, got caught ball watching and allowed his man to run off him, having said that the gap between him and Hall was far to big i could have walked through that , i would persevere with Perch at right back , but we have to get our back four working together and closer to each other.

Comment

Working...
                              X