No announcement yet.

Grant Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has been a shining light , been very impressed with him , reads the game well at the back as well

Comment

So far he has been very good imo
      R's

Comment

Agree with this, like him a lot. I hadn't realised that he was almost 6'4"'!! Also "Grant Terry Hall", Specials reference anyone?
        Last edited by ConorM1882; 31-10-2015, 02:26 PM.
        "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Played well, but was mainly at fault for the goal by not reacting quickly enough to close down Judge. it it had been other side suspect Clint would have reacted more quickly to the danger.

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
            The only positive was this guy. Another solid performance. Future QPR captain I reckon
            Totally agree
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
            X