Support Tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support Tonight.

Really hope we are in top voice tonight and take over their $hitty little ground. Regardless of what goes on on the pitch (because, let's face it, anything could happen with our lot ) we need to make sure we put their fans in their place in terms of support. Hopefully everybody watching on TV can hear us loud & proud for the full 90. Buzzing for tonight.

COYRs!
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Too right Matty sick and tired of negativity DURING the game, it does nothing but stymie our chances of winning/performing. Everyone behind the team tonight please you never know it might actually help us win the game!

Comment

If we were bottom of the conference we'd still make a massive amount of noise for this one. See you on the terrace those slumming it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        If we were bottom of the conference we'd still make a massive amount of noise for this one. See you on the terrace those slumming it.
        Best place to be Jimmy. Cant wait for it now. As long as we dont concede early, i fully expect us to be loud tonight.

Comment

It's been a long while since I have been on a terrace. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
            Best place to be Jimmy. Cant wait for it now. As long as we dont concede early, i fully expect us to be loud tonight.
            Same mate. Blind faith but do actually fancy us

Comment

Gutted I can't make it but will be in the Crown with a load of others.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                You know it, can't wait. That said, last time on the terrace was Yeovil and our atmosphere was woeful

Do fully expect a good atmosphere tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  You know it, can't wait. That said, last time on the terrace was Yeovil and our atmosphere was woeful

Do fully expect a good atmosphere tonight.
                  That was a Tuesday night in the cup though, to be fair lol. And their terrace doesn't have a roof.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    That was a Tuesday night in the cup though, to be fair lol. And their terrace doesn't have a roof.
                    Apologies, meant the league game when we won with a late Charlie pen.

Really was a poo away day that.

Comment

Always the same down there mate, the lack of roof doesn't help but you are right, we were in the seats and the lack of noise from behind the goal was very noticeable. Will be a lot different tonight mate
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Probably down to the f acking awful and woeful performance that day, tbf.

Comment

Yeovil is one of those ends that really difficult to get an atmosphere due to being so open
                          Anyway even if tonight goes a bit dead Mattys pitch invasion in his G string on 80 mins will cause a stir ��

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                            Yeovil is one of those ends that really difficult to get an atmosphere due to being so open
                            Anyway even if tonight goes a bit dead Mattys pitch invasion in his G string on 80 mins will cause a stir ��
                            Tell you what Webbie if I'm intoxicated enough (fairly sure I will be) and we are winning comfortably I wouldn't rule this out. Said G-String is like cheese wire n all. A wedgie would see me half the man I currently am.

Comment

Tell you what Webbie if I'm intoxicated enough (fairly sure I will be) and we are winning comfortably I wouldn't rule this out. Said G-String is like cheese wire n all. A wedgie would see me half the man I currently am.
                              This can be arranged quite easy, make sure you do your bikini line

Comment

Working...
                              X