Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

When is Austin back?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rebel R's
    King of Pessimism
    • Mar 2009
    • 12266

    #1

    When is Austin back?

    We were told one month,that's exactly a month ago, anyone know how close to a come back he is,I'm coming over for the Preston game in 10 days time,any chance he will be back for that ?
  • nanocopic
    Silver Seat
    • Oct 2015
    • 1725

    #2
    I would imagine he has a chance of being back for that. As that game is just over two weeks away but I am not really sure the status of his injury as very little has been said since the Fulham game.

    Comment

    • dave58
      Gold Seat
      • Jan 2010
      • 5285

      #3
      they said 4 weeks which would've been Brentford but don't think he's ready and wouldn't rush him back we're going to need him fit and well for the rest of the season

      Comment

      • MattyRangers
        Slimmer of The Year
        • Jun 2011
        • 24914

        #4
        At a guess I think he will be on the bench for Brentford and pushing for a start (Brentford result dependant!) vs Derby.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

        Comment

        • QPR1976
          Silver Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 2391

          #5
          ess
          Originally posted by MattyRangers
          At a guess I think he will be on the bench for Brentford and pushing for a start (Brentford result dependant!) vs Derby.

          My guess is Middlesborough Away.
          With no news from the Club to date, I can't see him starting in the next 2 weeks, then there's another International break for Playoffs & Friendlies, so I think we'll use that time to ensure he is 100% fit rather than risk him earlier.

          After all, we have JET, Poulter, Fer..... Oh OK, sorry.

          Comment

          • Stanley
            Guest
            • Mar 2009
            • 23693

            #6
            In contention for Brentford says Ramshackle.

            Comment

            • winalotto
              Gold Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 5524

              #7
              I reckon he may well be on the bench Friday , maybe a 20 min run-out at the end depending on how things are going

              Comment

              Working...