Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

After match comments

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    Gold Seat
    • Sep 2012
    • 8957

    #46
    Originally posted by Stanley
    A recurring theme in his interviews by way of justifying certain decisions is, to paraphrase "The fans don't get to see everything I do", which is obviously true and something I'm always willing to cut managers a degree of slack over, however I think it only fair on the fan base for him (to be asked) to explain some of the more seemingly baffling decisions in more detail. An issue I may raise at the upcoming fan site meeting, assuming he's still in a job by then.
    Why pay 7 figures for a striker, who's by all accounts fit & not put him in a match day squad, while at the same time admitting to playing a forward who's not fit??!

    Criminal management.

    Comment

    • MYU
      Administrator
      • Mar 2009
      • 43466

      #47
      Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit
      Why pay 7 figures for a striker, who's by all accounts fit & not put him in a match day squad, while at the same time admitting to playing a forward who's not fit??!

      Criminal management.
      This is only one of the reasons he has to go, we're going backwards under him currently.

      Comment

      • nasser95
        Gold Seat
        • Dec 2012
        • 7216

        #48
        Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit
        Why pay 7 figures for a striker, who's by all accounts fit & not put him in a match day squad, while at the same time admitting to playing a forward who's not fit??!

        Criminal management.
        Because Quality difference.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

        Comment

        Working...