Clear All

• Phillips, the new Toilet.

Absolutely dreadful again.

His heart is notin it he don't want to be here on current showings

Comment

A Dreadful performance again, totally lost his confidence
      You Rsssssss

Comment

West can you give me a mark out of 10 for all our players. Very few went to the game and I am struggling to see a report. I know your shattered but it would be appreciated as I take on board your opinion more than most
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

They were all bang average are very much a muchness would not give anyone above a 5 personally. Phillips got in some great positions but could not put ball in box. Cherys set pieces were dreadful hit first man from every corner.

At a push I would say Sandro was marginally MOM

Henry's legs look like they have gone, Konch could not keep the ball on the pitch let alone find his man there really was nothing positive from today's effort from first to final whistle

Perch done ok in comparison to previous efforts but offers nothing going forwards

Proper dire performance

Comment

Loads of Sunderland fans on our train heading back to London after game who are just as down as we are. Samaritans should have been stationed on our carriage given the suicidal feelings from us and mackems

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              They were all bang average are very much a muchness would not give anyone above a 5 personally. Phillips got in some great positions but could not put ball in box. Cherys set pieces were dreadful hit first man from every corner.

At a push I would say Sandro was marginally MOM

Henry's legs look like they have gone, Konch could not keep the ball on the pitch let alone find his man there really was nothing positive from today's effort from first to final whistle

Perch done ok in comparison to previous efforts but offers nothing going forwards

Proper dire performance
              Thanks mate. I can't see myself wasting a sat afternoon until they start playing with at least some organisation. I think even Warnock has his work cut out. Shocking defence and no 1 with that spark that adel would give us
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Not interested any more absolute waste of space, too busy picking up his big wage packet than putting in any effort

Comment

phillips will never bust a gut for us , been stealing a living

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    His heart is notin it he don't want to be here on current showings
                    think he has the hump for not getting a move in the summer. I'm afraid Ramsey has lost the dressing room, as well as the supporters. As painful as it's going to be for Les, he needs to end the agony, for ALL our sakes
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                      think he has the hump for not getting a move in the summer. I'm afraid Ramsey has lost the dressing room, as well as the supporters. As painful as it's going to be for Les, he needs to end the agony, for ALL our sakes
                      Pretty much what I just poste Lymie

Comment

Working...
                      X