Talk of tiny tims era coming to an end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    We're lucky we got Ramsey compared to this clown. Short-term Mr Motivator, but nothing long-term. Maybe losing Benteke and wassisname made things harder for him, but it's only because of Benteke he kept Villa up.
    Didn't say come in place of Ramsey I said to help we still don't know if Ramsey will be short term do we cos he ain't any sort Mr motivator is he

Comment

Not going to fix our defensive issues. CR's done a good job with our attack and TS is only really an attacking coach so there would be no point bringing him in under any circumstance.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Didn't say come in place of Ramsey I said to help we still don't know if Ramsey will be short term do we cos he ain't any sort Mr motivator is he
        He's got a 3 year contract a few months ago, we do know he will be long term and hoping otherwise would be counter-intuitive.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          He's got a 3 year contract a few months ago, we do know he will be long term and hoping otherwise would be counter-intuitive.
          Your the one that has mentioned otherwise it was about help don't try to put a slant on it to suit your agenda

Comment

Kept them up last season got them an extra years prem money while we dived like stone cant say wer'e pulling up any trees can you it's clear in my eyes Ramsey needs help said to have been a good trio at Spurs
            Benteke kept them up last year in my opinion. I would be gutted to get him here to be honest. I just don't like the bloke, a legend in his own mind.

Comment

Posted last week I had a dream he got sacked and ended up alongside Ramsey, then Talksport said the following morning on my way to work, he was now favorite to be the next manager out, I had to pull over :-)

Comment

What?!!! There's a manager worse than CR?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  Benteke kept them up last year in my opinion. I would be gutted to get him here to be honest. I just don't like the bloke, a legend in his own mind.
                  Ah I don't think his mum likes him , I don't think I like Pearson but would have him here in a flash

Comment

Your the one that has mentioned otherwise it was about help don't try to put a slant on it to suit your agenda
                    What do you mean I had an agenda? You said yourself we don't know if he will be short term. I merely stated that he just got a contract for 3 years and most likely will ride out most of that. You then went to criticise him and I've seen you post many times your dislike of him.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      What do you mean I had an agenda? You said yourself we don't know if he will be short term. I merely stated that he just got a contract for 3 years and most likely will ride out most of that. You then went to criticise him and I've seen you post many times your dislike of him.
                      There you go again putting a slant on your opinionated agenda I 've never said I don't like him at most I've said I'm not sure he's up to the job if that's not liking him in your world tough

Comment

There you go again putting a slant on your opinionated agenda I 've never said I don't like him at most I've said I'm not sure he's up to the job if that's not liking him in your world tough
                        Fair enough, to me that's not liking him as a manager. Never did mean as a person mate. That's obviously an opinion you can have but I don't think looking at him as even being possibly short term in any way is the right thing to do. Back to the main point, I don't feel Tim would bring anything new to the table, what we'd want is someone to shore up the defence A la Lambert. Not necessarily him obviously because I doubt he'd want to be a number two but someone who knows the defensive stuff to sort out here. TS is way too attacking and would be a waste of a wage.

Comment

At Villa that is would you have him coming in to give Ramsey a hand ?
                          Hits would be in melt down
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Not for a second should we consider this absolute mug.

Hold on for a month or so and McClaren will be on his way back to continue what he was doing for us not so long ago.....

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Not for a second should we consider this absolute mug.

Hold on for a month or so and McClaren will be on his way back to continue what he was doing for us not so long ago.....
                              No chance him coming here neither would I want him. The guy has failed in virtually every job he has had and we played dire football when he was last involved. Why would anyone want him back in any capacity

Comment

Ramsey needs help alright OUT OF THE DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X