Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40 years ago today - QPR 5 - 0 Everton

...now that's a team!

I was at that match. My enduring memory was how fantastic the away support was as their team was being thrashed. Certainly no sign of the types of song that got sung by us at Fulham.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

the next season we played them in the opening game and they done us 0-4
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Was at that game too. Fantastic team.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Was there, half way through the second half with us leading 3-0, Stan sliced a pass off the pitch . Some big scouse Neanderthal started to give him a mouthful, Stan just laughed and with his left hand held up three fingers and with his right joined his thumb and first finger into a big fat zero! Magic!

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
            Was there, half way through the second half with us leading 3-0, Stan sliced a pass off the pitch . Some big scouse Neanderthal started to give him a mouthful, Stan just laughed and with his left hand held up three fingers and with his right joined his thumb and first finger into a big fat zero! Magic!

Comment

remember it well best rangers side/squad ever
              those were the days!

Comment

One of the best teams ever to grace England's top flight
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                X