Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy 26th Birthday You True Rangers Legend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    He's robbed us blind. On absolute fortunes and he's only 26 and puts no effort in whatsoever. He's injured again apparently, amazing how you can get injured when you never do your job.
    Yes he is injury prone and yes he probably gets paid too much. (Not his fault on both accounts tbh...he's hardly going to say to QPR oh please dont pay me that haha)

Performances for me have been mixed, but that's just my opinion. Did well in our promotion season.

Met him a few times before and came across reasonably well as it happened but again just my opinion.

I can see the reason people dislike the chap.

Comment

Amazing though that Traore has played 16 games less than Onuha, 6 less than Barton and, unsurprisingly, 19 more than SWP.

Comment

Traore is another example of what's wrong in today's game.

A bang average player earning huge dough, is now financially secure for the rest of his life so couldn't give a sh it if he plays or not.

A c ant

Comment

Can't think of him as average......

Comment

happy birthday the human goldfish.i have this turd on par with bosw anker as my most hated player of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
              He was one of the panic buys with Barton, SWP etc.

was he supposed to run it down and say he deserves less? Was a good player on his day and one of very few fullbacks we have had who actually put a decent cross in. Was hoping once Adel left, he would transform himself as rumours were them two were close.
              Sorry, I missed that. When was it and were there any match or training that day?

Comment

I'm we got the wrong Traore, all the others seem good in comparison
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Was a good player on his day and one of very few fullbacks we have had who actually put a decent cross in.
                  What is it, 2 assists in 5 years? Bloke cant cross at all!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                    What is it, 2 assists in 5 years? Bloke cant cross at all!!
                    beg to differ, about the only fullback in recent years who could get past a man and put a decent ball in. Shame he also had the bottlejob sense about him and wasnt great defensively

Comment

beg to differ, about the only fullback in recent years who could get past a man and put a decent ball in. Shame he also had the bottlejob sense about him and wasnt great defensively
                      Maybe he'll get a heart for his birthday like the lion in Wizard of OZ

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
                        Maybe he'll get a heart for his birthday like the lion in Wizard of OZ
                        more like the tin man...
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                        X