Still firmly 'Ramsey Out'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChiswickHoop View Post
    I am still not seeing anything to make me think hes anything other than a Steve Kean
    Steve Kean? He's only ever lost 1 Championship match !

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
      Best to just ignore him Chiswick just wants attention
      aw dear have i upset you sweetheart.

Comment

Best squad in the league:

Can you tell me on paper a better goalkeeper than Rob Green, a better midfielder than Leroy Fer or even Sandro, a better striker than Charlie Austin?

Most fans just want to see good football played by QPR, I dont care if we go up or not, I just want to enjoy the way we play football. I would love us to see us implement a style of football like Swansea, southampton. In the time he has been at QPR Ramsey hasnt convinced me that he knows what hes doing
        At Rob Greens Age and form, would take a number of keepers over him at this stage. Still a good keeper on his day, but far too many near post goals conceded.

Fer - been fit to start one game
        Sandro - been fit to start no games
        Austin - was in great form before injury.

Are you just ignoring the facts as they dont agree with your point?

Comment

It does tell all the story, all those players were fit and available for selection. Our last game was 6 days ago, so the team would have had more rest than Bolton.

He doesnt have to play 2 in a deep lying position, nor does he have to choose toszer and henry, yet this is what he chose to do. At the end of the day we got the result and it worked for him on Saturday, I am still not seeing anything to make me think hes anything other than a Steve Kean
          i'l leave this here, as you dont seem to have noted any of my points?

formation is fine, more than enough teams play this way, so are they all clueless? No problem with this formation the season we won the league?

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            Fer isn't the defensive player we think he should be, making him that would limit his attacking. I'd rather see Sandro with Faurlin or Luongo doing the defensive job and leaving the others to attack. I wouldn't blame Ramsey for the defending, you can't coach errors.
            I wasnt thinking of Fer as a defensive midfielder more like using him in the sense of attacking thereby keeping the ball deep in the opponents half i.e the best form of defence is attack.
            Sandro alongside Luongo or Doughty in CM with Chery and Phillips on the wings and Fer supporting Austin/JET/Polter.
            Last edited by stanistheman; 09-10-2015, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              I wasnt thinking of Fer as a defensive midfielder more like using him in the sense of attacking thereby keeping the ball deep in the opponents half i.e the best form of defence is attack.
              Sandro alongside Luongo or Doughty in CM with Chery and Phillips on the wings and Fer supporting Austin/JET/Polter.
              Id agree with that

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                That makes sense to me mate. Wouldn't see doughty as a faurlin/luongo player as he can't pass but maybe as a Sandro player for the energy and tackling quality.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                X