The solution or no solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The solution or no solution

Dont think many of our players can really hold their heads up at the moment and if feasible i would drop the lot of them ..... but let's be a little realistic ...

The back four

Konch would keep his place for now - i think he is generally solid but was caught out against the Fools
    Ned needs to be dropped, play hall and Angello together
    Perch also needs to be dropped- but for who ... need to urgently address position - loan to come in

Midfield

Lluongo give another chance but seems out of his depth
    Chery/Phillips have both given up/stopped playing for manager
    Henry has been woeful ... He looks disinterested and was strolling around the pitch against Fulham
    Faurlin had a mare against Fulham .... needs to be dropped for his own good

Forwards

No Austin - no comment

Ramsey is becoming more Rednapp than Rednapp ...

He keeps playing Henry,,,,, bee in his bonnet regards Sandro,Diakite etc - how are those two not making the starting 11 (fitness permitting)

As discussed in another thread ... I have the opinion that Ramsey is merely the coaching puppet patsy .. LF is really the puppet master/manager in hiding ...

Im afraid I dont reckon we can change the puppet without outing the puppet master ....

We shall see ...

Is it not possible to recurit a young manager with experience, someone like pearson, mcdermort, mkdons manager, even laurdrip.

ffs sake this club is being run from one extreme to the other.

how had is it to assemble a balanced squad.

maybe there is another solution. uncle tony to wipe out his remaining mistakes i.e debt and sell the club to someone who has the time and money to run it properly.

lead by example, i your not a proffesional owner who dedicates his time to the club then of course your employees will act the same.

now we have punch and judy in charge of the playing side, its all down hill from here.

say what you like about tango and cash, but they kept their promises.

just like sadam and iraq, sometimes a club like ours needs a horrible bast ard in charge.
    Last edited by Hitman34; 27-09-2015, 03:50 PM.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      Is it not possible to recurit a young manager with experience, someone like pearson, mcdermort, mkdons manager, even laurdrip.

ffs sake this club is being run from one extreme to the other.

how had is it to assemble a balanced squad.

maybe there is another solution. uncle tony to wipe out his remaining mistakes i.e debt and sell the club to someone who has the time and money to run it properly.

lead by example, i your not a proffesional owner who dedicates his time to the club then of course your employees will act the same.

now we have punch and judy in charge of the playing side, its all down hill from here.

say what you like about tango and cash, but they kept their promises.

just like sadam and iraq, sometimes a club like ours needs a horrible bast ard in charge.
      That is the key question I have been asking myself since Warnock was sacked.

Comment

Agree with you both ... but what can realistically be done ... I can't see either CR or LF going anywhere fast ...

I would hate to say it but i think i'm in the Allardice camp ... At least he would provide solidity and sort out the defence - but at what cost re our playing style

Oh hang on a minute i forgot - we dont have a playing style ....

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
          Dont think many of our players can really hold their heads up at the moment and if feasible i would drop the lot of them ..... but let's be a little realistic ...

The back four

Konch would keep his place for now - i think he is generally solid but was caught out against the Fools
          Ned needs to be dropped, play hall and Angello together
          Perch also needs to be dropped- but for who ... need to urgently address position - loan to come in

Midfield

Lluongo give another chance but seems out of his depth
          Chery/Phillips have both given up/stopped playing for manager
          Henry has been woeful ... He looks disinterested and was strolling around the pitch against Fulham
          Faurlin had a mare against Fulham .... needs to be dropped for his own good

Forwards

No Austin - no comment

Ramsey is becoming more Rednapp than Rednapp ...

He keeps playing Henry,,,,, bee in his bonnet regards Sandro,Diakite etc - how are those two not making the starting 11 (fitness permitting)

As discussed in another thread ... I have the opinion that Ramsey is merely the coaching puppet patsy .. LF is really the puppet master/manager in hiding ...

Im afraid I dont reckon we can change the puppet without outing the puppet master ....

We shall see ...

Triffic, kwolity post
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Clear out from top to bottom, need a proper manager in, someone who is going to organise the team and get them playing right, some players with hunger and an urge to succeed, chery seems like another 'bad egg' while Phillips and Austin don't want to be here anymore, perch is neither young, experienced or good. Onouha is not a leader. People like Ben gladwin need to be given a chance and doughty needs to play more. Seems like faurlin was only given a contract because he's a good guy. Honestly the club is a mess right now and we're risking 15 million on getting promoted. Potentially even more because ffp could be after us again with people like hoilett and traore taking up a large chunk of a ridiculous wage bill. Need to get a new leader, someone in midfield who is up for the championship season, Henry might be this but he is definitely not good enough, sadly we'll have to wait until January for any sort of incoming transfers

Comment

Originally posted by AberdeenR View Post
              Clear out from top to bottom, need a proper manager in, someone who is going to organise the team and get them playing right, some players with hunger and an urge to succeed, chery seems like another 'bad egg' while Phillips and Austin don't want to be here anymore, perch is neither young, experienced or good. Onouha is not a leader. People like Ben gladwin need to be given a chance and doughty needs to play more. Seems like faurlin was only given a contract because he's a good guy. Honestly the club is a mess right now and we're risking 15 million on getting promoted. Potentially even more because ffp could be after us again with people like hoilett and traore taking up a large chunk of a ridiculous wage bill. Need to get a new leader, someone in midfield who is up for the championship season, Henry might be this but he is definitely not good enough, sadly we'll have to wait until January for any sort of incoming transfers
              How does chery seem like a bad egg? Because hes got the hump at being the fall guy for ramseys shambolic squad/tactics? I tell you what id rather have a player whos pissed off at being played out of position and who consistantly gets hooked when there are 10 other jokers to blame, than ones who walk around with gormless grins on their faces picking up their wedge every week. At least the bloke showed a bit of passion and some are classing him as a bad egg. Ridiculous

Comment

Working...
              X