Comment

• What about Røsler?
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
        Good shout but with Derry and Hill as assistants
        sl@g the club off for bringing in people just to please the fans like Les and Warnock, but then wants to make these two assistant managers? Couldnt make it up

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
          sl@g the club off for bringing in people just to please the fans like Les and Warnock, but then wants to make these two assistant managers? Couldnt make it up
          Loads of double standards in the fan base. It's same as those that wanted to go down as championship is competitive now their moaning were not winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Loads of double standards in the fan base. It's same as those that wanted to go down as championship is competitive now their moaning were not winning.
            It is competitive and we are competing but we need to step up a few gears and get a buzz and some atmosphere going around the place as everything about us is just flat and uninspiring and that isn't a dig at Ramsey because bar a few games here and there it has been like this for far too long.

Comment

• Rowett or Pearson. Need a manager that can get the best out of the players we have. I'm confidant we could still save this season. If either 1 is appointed. More time we waste with ramshackle the less chance of it happening

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                I'm confidant we could still save this season.
                Save it from what?

Comment

• Karl Robinson

Comment

• If we did pull trigger name not on list who has actually done decent job everywhere he has gone is Chris Hughton. Would not turn my nose up at him

Comment

• A manager
                      R's

Comment

• Tony told me he has another dream manager lined up called Albert Gigsley. I've not heard of him but in Tony we trust........

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich View Post
                          Tony told me he has another dream manager lined up called Albert Gigsley.
                          Yes, he would be Really Biggest for us.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Probably give them all a go from top to bottom, say 10 games each?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                              Agree with that.

I agree with bill a fair bit but man you have to show some consistancy. no way should we go for derry or hill as managers. we need someone that knows wtf they are doing.

you want prem football........ you need to get people in that have done it and been there. get rid of coach pratt along with les and dont being bringing anyone in for farking sentimental reasons.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Hits, just out of curiosity, who in your opinion was the last good manager we had?

Comment

Working...
                                X