Ramsey passing the buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramsey passing the buck

Ramsey says not the formation or tactics are wrong but individual mistakes, we know players are making mistakes but is he serious about tactics pr*ck: here's the link http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/t...oblems-ramsey?

Playing Chery on the right, Philips on the left, Henry in the middle, one isolated striker up top. No plan B.....No plan A!

Yeh, great tactician. All clearly someone elses fault.

Comment

I've never seen a manager looked so lost in all my life, when the tv was on him he was just looked baffled and was embarrasing.

Think deep down he also knows this job is far too hard for himself. Regarding our players, I feel they too know he isn't making the right calls or playing the best team.

Didn't Charlie himself state that Hall was brilliant when he came in, now he can't even get into the side and we we're winning when he was playing.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        I've never seen a manager looked so lost in all my life, when the tv was on him he was just looked baffled and was embarrasing.
        At one point when the tv was on him, I thought he was about to start crying.

Comment

If he really feels like he's not up to the job then he should do the decent thing , call tony and resign .

Comment

One Harry Redknapp....... Apprently two Harry Redknapp's!
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

We've probably got the best squad in the decision, but they are not good enough/cut out to play CR's favoured formation. I don't understand why he is so stubborn. Also he seems far to attached to his 'favourites' who get picked come what may. We could still easily make the play-offs (and win them) with a decent manager.

Comment

Originally posted by markrtid View Post
                At one point when the tv was on him, I thought he was about to start crying.
                Me too mate, thought we were going to have a Terry Connor moment.
                "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Working...
                X