Ramsey changed a winning team a few weeks ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramsey changed a winning team a few weeks ago

And has been paying the price ever since, school boy error, Angella and Tozer NO better than what we already had, Doughty and Hall must be gutted!!
    Kept the faith!

He is clueless mate .

Comment

I wanted him to make it work but I am afraid he has to go now!!!
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
        Doughty and Hall must be gutted!!
        Id actually say they're probably laughing their niags off. What better way to show a manager f####d up than being dropped and the team flopping. Will Ramsey learn? No I wouldn't of thought so.

Comment

its ok to change a winning team if it makes it better.however that isn't what happened Faurlin was awful at Huddersfied yet doughty got dropped,Hall has barely put a foot wrong yet Angella(who cant win a ball in the air)plays,Onouha(who in my opinion isn't as bad as people make him out to be he needs a regular partner and that probably should be Hall.on the theme of who should play we have international players who aren't in the team or even on the bench.the whole system is wrong and Ramsey is too stubborn to change it.we have Charlie up front who needs to be with someone not a lone centre forward.centre of midfield shouldn't contain Henry or Faurlin should be Sandro and Fer.right back should probably have been Harriman as Perch is awful(looks more like a right sided midfielder.play Chery on the left and Matty on the right and don't swap them over after 15 mins(happens every game.not sure who the starting keeper should be. Ramsey says he cant trust diakite wow I don't think we as a club can trust Ramsey or maybe Ramsey is just a patsie for Ferdinand.if we continue in the way we have this season we will be in the bottom 6 no doubt.mr Ramsey change the style or go.The players look totally disillusioned.

Comment

when he changed

when he changed a winning side he destroyed us and i feel we will drop he should never have been given the managers job both him and ferdinand need sacking
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Hmmm, I think he has to go, Hall and Doughty have to come back in!!
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
              X