They are good players, they are bad players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are good players, they are bad players

Do me favour they are amongst the best in the division and we have more good players than anyother club in the division , it's the DOF pushing for changes to quick for so many , it's the head coach completely out of his depth .
    But you know who else has to share the embarrassment we suffered last night a large amount of our own fans who havent seen this coming or just didnt want to see it coming , give him more time , it's not his team , he will be ok with a bit of help , time has come for all fans to see and admit things are on downward spiral even from Redknapps reign .
    Ramsey is just not good enough he needs to be replaced A S A P for his own good now the abuse and ridicule will start , Ferdinand has put what most of us agree is nice man in the stocks for us to through insults and abuse at , and dont let Ferdinand get away with his share he has given us a youth team coach with a youth team coach (Gallen ) as his assistant
    Players fault do me a favour it is simply down to bad management and thoughly bad organization

agree with you doggo, I'm wondering will Ferdinand persevere with Alf knowing someone like Pearson or Sam won't want him overseeing their work. Whatever, Ramsey should be shown the door
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
      agree with you doggo, I'm wondering will Ferdinand persevere with Alf knowing someone like Pearson or Sam won't want him overseeing their work. Whatever, Ramsey should be shown the door
      You know what Lyme Pearson would be my 1st choice but I cant see any manager of substance coming to work under the present regime , as I said Ferdinand is a big fly in the ointment

Comment

the man should resign out off repect for the club
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
          the man should resign out off repect for the club
          Should yes but won't. 3 year deal. That's the mortgage paid off no way he'll walk out on that. Who'd touch him with a barge poll?

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            They are good players thay are shlt playets
            Dogs, would you like me to amend your thread title? I'm not sure that's what you meant to say?...

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
              I do think les has been in the game to long to not realise of he gets a proper manager in that he will have to promise he not get involved in anything to do with team matters.Im not even keen on les cos i think hes tottenham to the core, but he has took the club in the right direction and done some great deals since he got here, he just needs to get the right manager in and right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                Dogs, would you like me to amend your thread title? I'm not sure that's what you meant to say?...
                Indeed. But he is saying it with passion!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  I do think les has been in the game to long to not realise of he gets a proper manager in that he will have to promise he not get involved in anything to do with team matters.Im not even keen on les cos i think hes tottenham to the core, but he has took the club in the right direction and done some great deals since he got here, he just needs to get the right manager in and right now.
                  are they good players Kev or are some just not quite ready or to many brought in in a short period of time ? because they certainly arn't producing the goods at the moment that said I'm certainly not going to criticize them as I have said I don't blame any of the players and that includes Hendry and Perch no player can play in such a disorganised Mob

Comment

you can't carry players at this level and expect to win games . speaking to my pal this m'ng he said we are the worse team he's seen at fulham for years . ramsey should go now we went a goal down and didn't know how to take a breath and defend as a team. mc cormack is a very clever player showed nedum that he isn't up to it at this level . we need major changes or we will be in trouble . all this sideways and backwards passing when we are 2, 3 nil down drives me mad .... onwards and upwards thought our fans were amazing last night that team did not deserve us

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                      you can't carry players at this level and expect to win games . speaking to my pal this m'ng he said we are the worse team he's seen at fulham for years . ramsey should go now we went a goal down and didn't know how to take a breath and defend as a team. mc cormack is a very clever player showed nedum that he isn't up to it at this level . we need major changes or we will be in trouble . all this sideways and backwards passing when we are 2, 3 nil down drives me mad .... onwards and upwards thought our fans were amazing last night that team did not deserve us
                      Agree with all of the above. This kind of result/performance was always on the cards at some point, maybe a blessing in disguise that it's come this early on in the season?

Comment

Working...
                      X