Leadership.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leadership.

Gotta ask. Where is it? None off the pitch, less than none on the pitch. Hasn't anyone got any balls at the club? Where the #### is Clint hill? Get him around the players somewhere, make it look like we at least give a toss. I'm not having Onuoha, I'm sorry I'm not, can't command a ####ing tonka toy, and rob greens a ####ing joke. Give me a player with balls.... Someone , please??

Ask Nasser mate . He seems to think that onough is the best thing since sliced bread when it's quite clear he's an extremely #### footballer and a disgraceful captain . Sure it will be someone else's fault though

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
      Ask Nasser mate . He seems to think that onough is the best thing since sliced bread when it's quite clear he's an extremely #### footballer and a disgraceful captain . Sure it will be someone else's fault though
      You could put Ramos in that back 4 and he would look shite. The left back and right back are the worst I've seen in a rangers shirt for years.

Comment

Seems quite keen on singing neds praises though so swing as neds the captain and chief organiser I'd be very interested as having witnessed that ####ing shower of #### first hand

Comment

Leadership is a great question.

It starts from the top with a clear vision for the club and a culture that translates into performances. There are clear goals and expectations.

If the culture is to care, fans will see it. If standards are high, fans will see it. If there is a plan in place, fans will see it.

Who in the club really cares about Queens Park Rangers? If there is someone it's not clear because we see no passion.

We R F*ckej

Comment

Dare I say it, we needed Barton out there.
            tin hat on.

Comment

Its all nicey nicey. No sense of players being frightened of the manager. Half of them prob think they are doing the manager a favour by turning up.

Comment

Working...
              X