Change of formation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of formation?

I feel that some of the established players are not given their best. Would prefer to watch the likes of Doughty, Harriman (I know he is on loan), Jet, playing instead of some of the so called established STARS. At least, we will loose while trying. There is already some signs that Cherry want last too long with us. He started brightly in the season, however, he has lost his composure. Phillips I can see that he is becoming another Hoilett...just not trying enough. We give the ball away so cheaply....we pass to our opponents in abundance. We do not have the look of a winning team. We may have some good individuals, but no team ethic.

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
    I feel that some of the established players are not given their best. Would prefer to watch the likes of Doughty, Harriman (I know he is on loan), Jet, playing instead of some of the so called established STARS. At least, we will loose while trying. There is already some signs that Cherry want last too long with us. He started brightly in the season, however, he has lost his composure. Phillips I can see that he is becoming another Hoilett...just not trying enough. We give the ball away so cheaply....we pass to our opponents in abundance. We do not have the look of a winning team. We may have some good individuals, but no team ethic.
    Ball isn't moving quickly enough from the bottom two thirds into the final third. Simple fact of that is that 1) we don't get the ball into the box enough and 2) we put our defence under immense pressure on the ball.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
    X