No announcement yet.

Tony Fernandes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He needs to sack the pair of them the DOF and that clown of a manager come o Tony grow a pair

Comment

I think Tony will let his DOF get on with it, and rightly so. This is likely to become a test of whether Sir Les has the gonads to sack his mate. Personally, I think he does. We shall see.
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
        I think Tony will let his DOF get on with it, and rightly so. This is likely to become a test of whether Sir Les has the gonads to sack his mate. Personally, I think he does. We shall see.
        Well that would be typically spineless. The one quality that is essential in a football chairman that Fernandes completely lacks is ruthlessness. I'm amazed that he's even a successful businessman, so inept has he been as chairman.

Comment

I can't see Ramsey being sacked. To much talk of a rebuilding project and we will take two or three years to get back up.

My biggest problem with the above is we have a squad capable of mounting a challenge now. This league is rightness and of you don't take your chance you can stuck in it for years.
          We now have a squad with Austin, fer, Sandro, chery, Phillips ect and a half decent manager would have that squad top two or three now.

I've been quite defensive of Ramsey as I believe people need to be given time to judge but right now it's clear he hasn't got that extra quality to be a manager.
          I think we have some decent players but they need a manger in they respect or puts the fear of God into them.

Ramsey has a place at QPR maybe head of youth development but we need a new manager ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
            Well that would be typically spineless. The one quality that is essential in a football chairman that Fernandes completely lacks is ruthlessness. I'm amazed that he's even a successful businessman, so inept has he been as chairman.
            Disagree. I agree with DS. Les is doing a lot behind the scenes changing the philosophy of the club and trying to sort out and get our youth and academy structure up and running again. It would set us back years in that department to sack Les.

It's a no brainier for me. If Les wants to keep the respect he's got, and look like a man who's not afraid to make a tough decision, he needs to fire Ramsey. It's not personal, Ramsey will always be his pal. It just hasn't worked out. There's nothing wrong with that. Just be brave enough to admit it, and act on it, and the fans would respect you for acting on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
              Disagree. I agree with DS. Les is doing a lot behind the scenes changing the philosophy of the club and trying to sort out and get our youth and academy structure up and running again. It would set us back years in that department to sack Les.

It's a no brainier for me. If Les wants to keep the respect he's got, and look like a man who's not afraid to make a tough decision, he needs to fire Ramsey. It's not personal, Ramsey will always be his pal. It just hasn't worked out. There's nothing wrong with that. Just be brave enough to admit it, and act on it, and the fans would respect you for acting on it.

100 % agree with this. Les has done a great job behind the scenes. However to cement his growing reputation he also needs to show that ruthless side. We have a squad made for promotion now. If we don't act on it it will be disbanded again come jan or next summer.
              Let's get a manager in ASAP who can bring cohesion in. Don't think we even need to sack Ramsey. Just need to re assign his position. Even as number 2.

Comment

Looks like "Uncle" Tony is sitting on his hands again and doing f uck all! He's totally USELESS! FFS SACK RAMSEY NOW!

Comment

Agree Jimmy. If Les wants to keep the respect of the fans he needs to make the decisions for the best of the club and not based on his personal relationships.

Comment

Originally posted by WE ARE QPR! View Post
                    Looks like "Uncle" Tony is sitting on his hands again and doing f uck all! He's totally USELESS! FFS SACK RAMSEY NOW!
                    How many times does this need to be said? There's now a co-chairman and a director of football, as well as a vice-chairman and another shareholder. It's not all down to TF. Some fans wanted TF to take a back seat and let a football man run the show. That's happening now, and you're calling for TF alone to make the decision.

The board will act on the recommendation of Les, a football man at director level many people wanted. If Les is leading us up the garden path, the board will make a joint decision to get rid.

If you are screaming for someone to pull the trigger, ask Les. It's down to him right now. Ramsey is his appointee.
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                      How many times does this need to be said? There's now a co-chairman and a director of football, as well as a vice-chairman and another shareholder. It's not all down to TF. Some fans wanted TF to take a back seat and let a football man run the show. That's happening now, and you're calling for TF alone to make the decision.

The board will act on the recommendation of Les, a football man at director level many people wanted. If Les is leading us up the garden path, the board will make a joint decision to get rid.

If you are screaming for someone to pull the trigger, ask Les. It's down to him right now. Ramsey is his appointee.
                      Thanks QPR Richard. I take it that TF only provides QPR with funds then?

Comment

Originally posted by WE ARE QPR! View Post
                        Thanks QPR Richard. I take it that TF only provides QPR with funds then?
                        No, he's part of a group of shareholders and is co-chairman. He is not, and never has been, judge jury and executioner.
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I didn't say sack Les, Jimmy. But yes, I think you're both right, Les should sack Ramsey.

Comment

No, he's part of a group of shareholders and is co-chairman. He is not, and never has been, judge jury and executioner.
                            So he doesn't fund or sack, but he is part of a group of shareholders? So the shareholders have no say in the day to day running of the club?

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                              I didn't say sack Les, Jimmy. But yes, I think you're both right, Les should sack Ramsey.

i dont care if its jude the ####ing cat, can someone just sack this clown now please. ffs
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Needs to be said daily Richard! You wouldn't think it would be so hard to understand, would you?
                                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                                X