Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passion

Guys,

I will be interested to see how passionate the players are for tonights match .......

Hope Ramseys up for it as Fulham will raise their game massivly ,Their manager is saying this already in the media that he wants to pulp us..

This match is extremly important to the Rangers supporters lets hope that the players are aware of this too and produce a performance that shows the quality of the team and passion.

Any pathetic performances tonight just will not cut the mustard with me im afraid....

Time to perform Rangers ....Time to peform Ramsey....

Rssss.

Spot on gens....I don't wanna see Ramsey standing there arms folded in his been hat like a black Benny from crossroads!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Should be interesting to see.
      When was the last time we had a Friday match?
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I know we're back them to the hilt tonight. It's up to players not to let us down. Remember when we got walloped 6nil and we was still the only ones singing. Was mental at halftime by the beer section real rangers support that day.

Comment

COYRS leaving from the south coast now . Don't let us down lads

Comment

Players will know what it means when they hear 4,000 of us booming out under the lights tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Players will know what it means when they hear 4,000 of us booming out under the lights tonight!
              Is it 4000 official? If so it's closer to 6000 as there's plenty dotted all around neverland.

Comment

Ransey does not instill any urgency in his demeanor on the touch line. Got no Charisma!

Comment

if

if ramsey had not changed a winning team against forest at home we would have beaten them and blackburn and hull away

he needs replacing he is a lovely man but not a manager

even redknapp would have had us at the top of the division

any fool should be able to win this division only brighton are really turning it on
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

board your windows , garage your cars , send your daughters to relatives, double lock your doors and hide under your bed ........ RANGERS are comin' to town

Comment

First game since play off final, lost buzz for rangers after all the #### thats gone on. Buzzing for tonight
                      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                        Should be interesting to see.
                        When was the last time we had a Friday match?
                        Watford, our first loss in The Championship in a promotion season a few years back, or a win with 10 men at Reading?
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                          Guys,

I will be interested to see how passionate the players are for tonights match .......

Hope Ramseys up for it as Fulham will raise their game massivly ,Their manager is saying this already in the media that he wants to pulp us..

This match is extremly important to the Rangers supporters lets hope that the players are aware of this too and produce a performance that shows the quality of the team and passion.

Any pathetic performances tonight just will not cut the mustard with me im afraid....

Time to perform Rangers ....Time to peform Ramsey....

Rssss.
                          Think you got your answer to that one! Completely heartless toothless showing from the team, again.

The amount of times we have been humiliated live on the telly in recent years is ridiculous.

Comment

Angella worst defensive performance I've ever witnessed is he on drugs
                            Faulin appalling
                            Phillips appalling

Sach him now it's embarrassing get Pearson ....he will kick the shiite out of them...

Comment

In the business world it's said recruit character first, technical ability second. I don't know what the third is but that's what we've gone for.

Comment

Working...
                              X