Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

theres your reason. What a bunch of 1st (upper) Class *****

Comment

In my whole life, which includes 25 years in Shepherds Bush, I have personally met TWO Fulham fans. Given they are about a mile down the round that's unbelievable really but it does illustrate what a poxy and anonymous club they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
        In my whole life, which includes 25 years in Shepherds Bush, I have personally met TWO Fulham fans. Given they are about a mile down the round that's unbelievable really but it does illustrate what a poxy and anonymous club they are.
        Must of been around 92-93, been to watch rangers with few pals, went the con after and had a skinful.jumped on the 607 to half get home. We sat up top deck and started trying to engage this strange looking dude in conversation, no particular reason just being friendly. He kept blanking us. Started asking him who did he support after every other question was blanked. Then all of a sudden he turned round and bellowed at us " I support fracking Fulham '. Ain't met many more save for Poor old mr brown the paraffin that used to stand outside the con was Fulham n all ( assume he is RIP )
        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
        London Pride is a flower that's free.
        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Working...
        X