Brentford targeting new 20,000 stadium for Autumn 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brentford targeting new 20,000 stadium for Autumn 2018

A landlord has been accused of "holding Brentford FC to ransom" over its new stadium.

First Industrial Ltd (FIL) owns the last parcel of land needed for the Championship side's new 20,000-seat arena and surrounding homes planned for Lionel Road South, near Kew Bridge station.

It has objected to a compulsory purchase order by Hounslow Council to secure the plot, known as Capital Court site.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/...ansom-10015670
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

that surrounding area is a right dump. Brentford F.C. would bring it to life. I would imagine the Council will get this resolved as housing is a major factor now
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

pity they didn't have it now mite of got a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        pity they didn't have it now mite of got a ticket
        Good thing they don't have it now, might have got a ticket!
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
        X