Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't Matty Phillips playing for Scotland?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Strachan a purist at heart?

Comment

I started a thread without starting a thread. I'm a man of many talents!

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
        Let's keep discussion on the "record scorers" thread to "record scorers" blackmafia!

(thwarted!)
        I have no idea what you're on about. If you started a new thread for every response that deviates off topic then you'd be starting a new thread every minute!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
          Think you mean full of talent, and no they're not.
          Really?! 😴

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
            I have no idea what you're on about. If you started a new thread for every response that deviates off topic then you'd be starting a new thread every minute!
            That's a lame excuse for hijacking the thread and quite clearly utter nonsense. Is it really that hard to start a new thread for a post that is CLEARLY on a completely different topic?
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

looking at the last squad stratchen put out, James Forrest is playing Matty's position
              http://www.goal.com/en/match/scotlan...s?ICID=MP_MS_2

surely, Philips is heaps better than Forrest?

even if he played on the left, that was Shaun Maloney who's now at MLS (Chicago Fire).

its jokes hes not getting in
              Rangers Til I Die
              follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

and this was a game that scotland needed to win to have a hope of qualifying for france.
                whats strachen playing at
                Rangers Til I Die
                follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                  That's a lame excuse for hijacking the thread and quite clearly utter nonsense. Is it really that hard to start a new thread for a post that is CLEARLY on a completely different topic?
                  I have no idea who you are but OK, duly noted. Carry on the sterling work!

Comment

Because he isnīt proven enough? Doesnt work hard enough for the team? Good for us, though. It keeps him out of the spotlight.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Maybe he is just not interested anymore.

Comment

Scotland would have lost that game whether Phillips was playing or not.

Comment

Squad and team selection by Scotland and England always baffle me but confirm why both (at different levels) fail so miserably at the international level. SFA and FA old boy fat cats selecting coaches they control and selecting players that fit their mold.

For the SFA and Strachan to leave Phillips, Rhodes and McCormick out is farcical and is why Scotland are about as bad as they've been. Go back 30 years and think about Scottish players then versus now. How can a country regress so badly? You're hard pressed to find a Scottish player who impacts a team in the prem. Think back to Dalglish, Gemmil, Nicholas, Strachan.

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                            Real question is why the MackMeister want in the squad .........
                            Exactly because he is definitely sh it enough to be!
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                            X