Stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
    I'm with you on this one. I am frustrated not by the stalling of the new stadium plan, but by the excessively optimistic and opulent publicity drivel that previously emanated from the club on the matter. Talk is cheap.
    The only valid point you have made is the last one, and you are the true embodiment of that last statements!

Stop it mate, Spurs have been planning a new stadium for probably ten years, I don't hear this nonsense from they fans, and I know plenty of them.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
      The only valid point you have made is the last one, and you are the true embodiment of that last statements!
      That is patently untrue!
      I have never made an optimistic statement in my life!!
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Lol
        Kept the faith!

Comment

I admit we need a new and bigger ground (around 30.000 wouls surfice) but only if we are going to be in premiership? we cant sell out 18.000 that Loftus Rd holds at the moment? if we had a 40.000 stadium now it would be like playing in a morgue, we've seen some of these new ground totally empty if they get relegated, we can only move if we establish ourselves a Prem club, dont think a new ground is the priority at the moment,

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
            I admit we need a new and bigger ground (around 30.000 wouls surfice) but only if we are going to be in premiership? we cant sell out 18.000 that Loftus Rd holds at the moment? if we had a 40.000 stadium now it would be like playing in a morgue, we've seen some of these new ground totally empty if they get relegated, we can only move if we establish ourselves a Prem club, dont think a new ground is the priority at the moment,
            just look at serie A half of their stadiums are empty , I'm just back from naples asked my mate over their why this was , he said italians are very fickle pick and chose their games and can watch it on the box , a 40k stadium and we could turn into that , empty seats everywhere . people say are fan base can grow well i'm still waiting to see it grow after coming to loftus road for over 42 years

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
              That is patently untrue!
              I have never made an optimistic statement in my life!!
              True enough
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post

Stop it mate, Spurs have been planning a new stadium for probably ten years, I don't hear this nonsense from they fans, and I know plenty of them.
                Well said that man.

Not on the same scale I know but we bought our latest home a year ago. We are looking to double it in size and purchased a nice plot of land around it so we could do exactly that. Planning told us it would be no problem but we are still in process and have little prospect of getting the plant on site before next year. Buying the property and the adjoining land was time consuming enough, the red tape takes forever and we are only talking about 1/3rd of an acre plot in Kent.

Heaven only knows the hoops to jump through, red tape to wade through and inter-party negotiating to encounter with a venture such as OOC
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                X