• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qpr View Post
    & you're a p####k but I rarely pick you up on it
    What a silly little boy

Comment

Polter has only been given a few cameo appearences and 2 starts, 1 being at Yeovil where he scored a goal and won us a penalty against Rotherham having been on the pitch for what? 10 minutes??. He's new to English football, is at a new club and is still finding his feet. Cant get my head around some on here already writing him off and 1 numpty wishing him the worst!!

Should also be noted that despite his first touch often being criticised, i've also read in numerous resports that he's provided a few decent lay off's that would have lead to goals were it not for some poor finishing.

He might turn out to be Nygaard 2.0....he also might turn out to be a decent little player. He needs time, and more than 15 minute substitute appearences to showcase what he can really do. I'm dying to see him as part of a front 2 alongside Austin to see how that works.

Comment

Originally posted by EssexR View Post
        Polter has only been given a few cameo appearences and 2 starts, 1 being at Yeovil where he scored a goal and won us a penalty against Rotherham having been on the pitch for what? 10 minutes??. He's new to English football, is at a new club and is still finding his feet. Cant get my head around some on here already writing him off and 1 numpty wishing him the worst!!

Should also be noted that despite his first touch often being criticised, i've also read in numerous resports that he's provided a few decent lay off's that would have lead to goals were it not for some poor finishing.

He might turn out to be Nygaard 2.0....he also might turn out to be a decent little player. He needs time, and more than 15 minute substitute appearences to showcase what he can really do. I'm dying to see him as part of a front 2 alongside Austin to see how that works.
        Quite..... Lol.

In all seriousness..... Yep. Give the lad a chance.

Even Sir Les was gash when he first started out with us. Heider had a 50p head too - yet was immense after a while.

Comment

Originally posted by EssexR View Post

Hey you talkin' 'bout my motha...
          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
          X