Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Another New Signing. The Chief Signs New 2 Year Deal

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MattyRangers
    Slimmer of The Year
    • Jun 2011
    • 24914

    #16
    Originally posted by Tarbie
    I just heard that too. Is it on the Official already?
    yes mate I saw it via a tweet from the official.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

    Comment

    • Hove Ranger
      Silver Seat
      • Aug 2011
      • 4441

      #17
      Ned official...

      Comment

      • Tarbie
        Gold Seat
        • Mar 2009
        • 8542

        #18
        Originally posted by MattyRangers
        yes mate I saw it via a tweet from the official.
        All we need now is for Charlie and Matty to do the same!

        Comment

        • maidstone_hoop
          Gold Seat
          • May 2009
          • 6718

          #19
          Great news about Ned

          Comment

          • Stanley
            Guest
            • Mar 2009
            • 23693

            #20
            Chief signs 2 year extension

            Comment

            • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
              Gold Seat
              • Sep 2012
              • 8957

              #21
              Good solid signing.

              Comment

              • klonk
                Silver Seat
                • May 2011
                • 2401

                #22
                Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit
                Good solid signing.
                just hope the wages going forward are in line with our new wage policy.

                Comment

                • qpr4life
                  Gold Seat
                  • Apr 2009
                  • 5044

                  #23
                  Top Bloke, Right Sort and Great NEWS!!

                  Turned down Norwich supposedly and ends up signing a new deal! Great!

                  Comment

                  • Hertford Hoop
                    W12 Seat
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 15998

                    #24
                    Good honest professional
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

                    Comment

                    • Greg1882
                      Silver Seat
                      • May 2012
                      • 4704

                      #25
                      Good boy . Obviously wants to be a part of something special , not my favourite player but wants to be here . That's very important

                      Comment

                      • bakes8
                        Silver Seat
                        • Jan 2014
                        • 4561

                        #26
                        Clearly showing we're not skint if we're offering one of our highest wage earners a new contract. Great news.

                        .....Now for Mr Austin.

                        Comment

                        • nasser95
                          Gold Seat
                          • Dec 2012
                          • 7216

                          #27
                          Originally posted by bakes8
                          Clearly showing we're not skint if we're offering one of our highest wage earners a new contract. Great news.

                          .....Now for Mr Austin.
                          Think he's on lower wages with bonuses making up. Maybe a 35k basic with clean sheet and promotion bonuses making it up?
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

                          Comment

                          • Rangers77
                            Platinum Seat
                            • Aug 2012
                            • 11808

                            #28
                            Good. Nice to see him have a run at CB. And not play RB

                            Comment

                            • Timmy the Doc
                              Silver Seat
                              • Jan 2012
                              • 3193

                              #29
                              Originally posted by Rangers77
                              Good. Nice to see him have a run at CB. And not play RB
                              Agree, but he'll play RB if Perch is injured. We are thin there.

                              Comment

                              • nasser95
                                Gold Seat
                                • Dec 2012
                                • 7216

                                #30
                                Originally posted by Timmy the Doc
                                Agree, but he'll play RB if Perch is injured. We are thin there.
                                Furlong
                                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

                                Comment

                                Working...